THANK YOU Jim Smith.....

Mike Brummett

Jim graciously agreed to speak at our SCRT Chapter meeting and we were not disappointed.

His talk was on the Explosion of New Technology pertaining to carpet dry times. Dry times of 15 minutes or less with HWE are within reach of practically any CC'er with the right know-how.

We also enjoyed several of his war stories regarding some things that he learned "the hard way" over the years. (Now I only feel half as bad as I used to about some of the mistakes that I've made!)

Jim is a walking talking encyclopaedia of chemical expertise as well.
If you should ever have an opportunity to attend any of the IICRC Classes taught by Jim, by all means, go.

Thanks to Jim, and all who participated in tonights meeting.

MIKE

randy

Name
Randy
Jim is a great guy no doubt about it. Extremely knowledgeable and a highly regarded instructor.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Jim is one of the brightest stars in the "instruction biz". The best part is that he's personally a humble man.

I'm sure you enjoyed what you learned, and how he shared it.

GRHeacock

Jim is an expert in every sense of the word.

Well worth any money you might spend to hear him.

And one of the very few I bow to.

Gary

harryhides

Name
Tony
Jim, probably spends more time in court as an Inspector/Expert witness than the rest of us put together. Court is a whole lot rougher than a bulletin board for those that try to bend the facts. So you had better know what you're talking about - Jim does. Unfortunately his knowledge is not appreciated but those whose insist on clinging to myths.

Take his classes every chance you get.

Ray Darrah

are ya'll speaking about James Smith of JBS consultants?

If you are, yes, he is knowledgeable and I respect him greatly.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Jim Smith is awesome. I missed him last time he was in town. Will catch him next time for sure.

Take care,
Lisa

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Great to see this thread renewed.

Jim Smith remains one of the brightest stars and original thinkers in our industry.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom