Thank you Les Jones

Les went above and beyond!

I called Judson today with a few simple questions about the 02 system, and Les ended up spending about a half hour with me. He offerd great help and advise on the used TM I'm buying soon. I left the conversation feeling confident about my upcoming purchase. Thank you Les Jones :)

Padden McFadden said:
Les went above and beyond!

I called Judson today with a few simple questions about the 02 system, and Les ended up spending about a half hour with me. He offerd great help and advise on the used TM I'm buying soon. I left the conversation feeling confident about my upcoming purchase. Thank you Les Jones :)
Andy,

I really had a good time talking to you today. As I had mentioned before, the Hydramaster Aquacat is my favorite competitor’s truckmount. It is almost the exact same design as a TNT.

If anyone else here on the board would like to call me and talk about things, feel free to give me a call. We don’t even have to talk about carpet cleaning.

We can talk about subjects from canning bread and butter pickles to space exploration to petting dogs and cats. :lol: :roll:

Thanks,

Les

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom