Thank you lord for Claritin

Nomad74

Supportive Member
Credits
I try not to put anything in my body except Baconators and frostys. I very rarely take any allergy meds but when I do, Claritin is the only one that works for me. One pill will clear me up for about 5 days. All the other medications I tried close my ear canals and I can’t hear or pressurize my ears. The only side effect I have with Claritin is it dries me out and makes me extremely thirsty all day. My wife on the other hand, pops the Claitin like their M&M’s. It pisses me off is when I really need one we are out. Just like cheesecake! After almost running my van off the road in a fit of sneezing, I just picked up another bottle of this life-saving miracle drug.

F4EFF622-427A-48A2-985F-EFDD66A7D05B.jpeg

Like all allergy meds it really messes with my heart. I wish it was that easy for me. My left ear and jaw always hurt and I'm losing my hearing in that ear.

House I cleaned today had my face going crazy soon as I walked in.

I try not to put anything in my body except Baconators and frostys. I very rarely take any allergy meds but when I do, Claritin is the only one that works for me. One pill will clear me up for about 5 days. All the other medications I tried close my ear canals and I can’t hear or pressurize my ears. The only side effect I have with Claritin is it dries me out and makes me extremely thirsty all day. My wife on the other hand, pops the Claitin like their M&M’s. It pisses me off is when I really need one we are out. Just like cheesecake! After almost running my van off the road in a fit of sneezing, I just picked up another bottle of this life-saving miracle drug.

View attachment 81682
The other day, I went for lunch at a place called 5 guys burgers and fries.... WAY BETTER than Wendy’s.... that’s a real burger... better yet, if you love Wendy’s, order a grand slam.... it’s off menu, but I bet you can’t finish it....

I used to have a serious problem with allergies. Used every product on the market daily for years. Then went for nose surgery,(divided septum from a broken nose) after the surgery, not only could I breath through both sides of my nose but my allergies disappeared. Getting more oxygen perhaps.

Damon i feel sorry for you, in your area you have tons of cotton wood. I dont even have allergies but I get them when I go to Redding.
My wife went to an allergist the other day. That would be the easiest job ever. They ask, "do you have a runny nose? Do your eyes itch? Do your eyes swell up? Do you sneeze...
Yes you have allergies. Go to a pharmacy and get some allergy meds."
That's it. I drove her an hour and paid 75 bucks to hear that.

Nomad74

Supportive Member
Credits
Damon i feel sorry for you, in your area you have tons of cotton wood. I dont even have allergies but I get them when I go to Redding.
My wife went to an allergist the other day. That would be the easiest job ever. They ask, "do you have a runny nose? Do your eyes itch? Do your eyes swell up? Do you sneeze...
Yes you have allergies. Go to a pharmacy and get some allergy meds."
That's it. I drove her an hour and paid 75 bucks to hear that.
Your right, lol. I swear, I took that one Claritin last week and I'm still good. My wife on the other hand is still popping them like M&M's. I had to hide the bottle from her.