Thank you Mr Cermak!!!!!!

Mikey P

Administrator
Some twitchy pos loser hacked my Blog on my Business site last week.
A Trojan Horse that would divert readers to some half assed search engine.

Either way Mark and the little lady spent days getting my precious money maker back up and better than ever.
Now it has tabs up top to take you back to my site with ease.

Still can not believe how much work I am getting off this site.

Those of you attending to MF be sure to bring your lap tops to the event to get your FREE Blog courtesy
of Mark and Andrechelle

hogjowl

Idiot™
Seriously, is my understanding of what a blog is correct?

It's a place where you, Mikey, go on a daily (of whatever) basis and write down things that interest you? You share these things with the visitors to your web-site?

Mikey P

Administrator
Close.

I go every two weeks or so and write down things that may interest my new and old customers.

and by having the words "Carpet, Tile, Seal, Grout Upholstery, Santa Cruz, Aptos, Wonderful, Greatest, All Natural, Eco, Bitchen, Rad, Cool, Neato," etc it helps bring my whole site up much higher in the google rankings.

topnotchman

Glad you got the blog back up and going. That was weird how it would take you off to another site like it was doing.

One of the main reasons I am coming to Mikefest is to talk with Mark about marketing on the internet. Some people like the yp and that is fine. I just got sick of dealing with all the we just need one room cleaned price shoppers. Sure I got some nice customer and wouldn't be where I am at with the book. Plus a full page ad in the big book, companion, and internet was close to 50 grand a year. That is why I went with a 1500 per month 1/3 page ad. I also did a 300 per month in-column that got triple the calls the large display did only because it had a price in it. That was in my really aggressive upsell period. Eventually I learned how to clean and provide a better service, raised my price, and have been relying on referrals more than anything.

Also do people really read a blog or do you just do it for seo purposes? I just don't see Mrs Piff wanting to read about vacuuming techniques, or the latest green chem. I need to learn more I guess.

Mikey P said:
hey Mark, if you see this guy coming at you, RUN! :shock:

I promise to just listen and not say much of anything. What's wrong with wanting to learn more about blogs?

G

Hey Mikey or Mr. Cermak,

How long ago did you move over to www.santacruzcarpetcleaning.com from your original? Did you have to rebuild the links reputation of the new one before letting the other go? I am worried about losing position if I use a better domain name I have.

Thanks,
Eric

G

Ahhh IC, you made each one special to 2 cities and one for tile, but the same website. Cool idea. :idea:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom