Thank You Scott Warrington

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Those of you who signed up for last night's webinar found out how tricky technology can be. The glitch that cut me off could have ruined the night and wasted the time of the people who attended, many of whom were on after normal work hours.

Scott Warrington jumped right in and took over using the content of my slides, along with his considerable experience, and in my mind there was a nearly seamless continuity of instruction.

Having Scott there made all of the difference, and allowed me to clear my head and concentrate on solving the technical problem, rather than worrying about how the attendees were being let down. I could have just stayed off instead of jumping back on, as he had everything well in hand.

I'm glad he works in Utah, and isn't looking for a job in the Pittsburgh area :shock:

Thank you Scott. You're a good man, a good friend, and a great presenter.

Bob Foster

I signed up and was looking forward to the event and was disappointed I couldn't be there for it as I had to go do a job.

Is it available for replay? Thanks anyway for your presentation Jim.

Mikey P

Administrator
and thanks for all the MB mentions..

Great job Scott and Jim!

I had my Tech take part and I could tell he was grasping some good stuff.

now send m some acid rinse and non wetting uph pre spray or he'll call me a hack.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
As soon as I've done a voice over to cover the glitches, we'll make sure you have a link to have the recorded seminar available to everyone here.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Bob Foster said:
[quote="Lee Stockwell":3uktyzl7]....to think Bob Foster almost had that new upholstery tool

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:[/quote:3uktyzl7]

Yeah, that was just too bad.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom