Thank you

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Thank you all that made me feel so welcome at Connections.

Sorry it's taken so long for this note, prior to leaving Oz, I got new netbook to take with me.

Unfortunately, like me, it has a few problems :oops:

Prior to leaving on the Monday, my main pc had got a bug and my pc guy turned up three days early to pick it up.

Consequently, my list of people to see and things to do, went with him & my pc. :evil:

To compound things, I didn't have my email set-up on this little netbook, neither did I have my password to get onto Mikey's Board and the other forums I look at. :oops: :oops: :oops:

My mobile phone was also kaput :x

I was not a happy chappy with this new modern electronic crap. thathurts

Anyhow, apart from those trivial matters, I had a great time over there meeting new friends & old, but peeved because I didn't get to see more and catch up with others.

I'd really like to thank the LaBarbera Family, Rick Gelinas & Drew, Gary Heacock, Sal Muscarella, Ted Mikels, John Olson, Cliff Monson, Al Paulsen, Lisa Wagner, Aaron Groseclose, Steve Toburen, Bill Yeadon, Crusty Roberts & associates, Marc & Andrechelle, & of course Mikey, for their extra efforts to make me feel welcome.

Far too many to thank and I'd probably forget a couple of names anyway, so please take this as a thank you from the LAN down under !gotcha! cucu :lol:

Ooroo,

:roll:

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Hey Shorty,

Actually it is we who need to thank you. As always you added a great deal of local color to the event. Thank you for flying so far just to liven things up for us.

Steve
www.SFS.JonDon.com

PS Please verify to John Watson that I did in fact deliver your glide to you. Big John is perpetually suspicious of me and with good reason.

John Watson

PS Please verify to John Watson that I did in fact deliver your glide to you. Big John is perpetually suspicious of me and with good reason.

Thank you Steve, I knowed youse would git the goods delivered, Talk about senility, when I sent the Shortone my ol prochem uph tool, I fergeted to includes de glide I bought the same times I bought the glide for My Helens stair tool that took 10 monts to gits it installed..

So again I thanks you Steve to forfill my promis that I would git it to him at connections..

If I coulda I woulda liked to give it to him my own damn self......

Hey Mate did Miss Lisa W give you a slobber knocker or yer head fer me??? I really did ask her to....

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Shorty;

I wanted to thank for the rum sample you brought over.

I enjoyed the smooth taste at John's hospitality suite.

Larry

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
John Watson said:

Hey Mate did Miss Lisa W give you a slobber knocker or yer head fer me??? I really did ask her to.... [/color][/b]

Thanks John, you know she really wanted to, but said she couldn't stoop so low. :?: :?: :?:

Whatever she meant by that I don't know, 'cos I was wearin' me high heels this time round and was nearly as tall as you.

Take care Buddy and look after that Miz Helen. !gotcha!

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
It was great shootin the breeze with you again mate.
Al
Ps Next time less Guinness. Maybe Single Malt Scotch eh?

C

cucu

the little bollix must have drank all the guinness in the hilton , it was good crack hanging out with you at the hooker bar,

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
We'd miss you if you weren't there. I'd like to see you hanging around with another Aussie I met there - Tall Paul. I think he had a few inches on me so would be the perfect compliment to your Jeff.

Name
John LaBarbera
Hi Shorty,

The pleasure was ours. That rum was one of the best I've ever had and the Calendar of the geography of Australia I will enjoy daily for at least a year.

Thanks to you,

John

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Thank You Shorty. I swear next time you are going incognito tell someone. I thought I was losing it when everyone kept telling me you where in the room but I couldn't friggin' find you. There wasn't that many people LOL

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom