Thanks for banning me Kessler.

Administrator
Credits
Name
Mike Pay-oh-tay
CHARITY CLEANING & RAFFLE

New to Nexus! We’re excited to add a very special event to this year’s schedule. Please join us in supporting the Ronald McDonald House of Las Vegas. Donate to this great charity by purchasing raffle tickets during the Vendor Expo, or extend your Vegas stay to help clean the local Ronald McDonald house.

Ronald McDonald House Charity Raffle

When: Tuesday January 30, 1:00 – 7:00 PM
Where: Mandalay Bay Ballroom (during Vendor Expo)
What: Support a great cause and win amazing prizes at the same time! Ronald McDonald Charities will hold a raffle during the Nexus Vendor Expo where all proceeds go directly towards helping the Las Vegas Ronald McDonald House. The more you donate, the greater your chance of winning fantastic prizes from our generous vendors. Check out our giveaway schedule for more details, available at the registration desk or the Nexus mobile app.

Ronald McDonald House Charity Cleaning
When: Wednesday, 12:30 – 4:00 PM
Where: Las Vegas Ronald McDonald House, 2323 Potosi St, Las Vegas, NV 89146
What: In addition to supporting a great cause through charitable donations, we’ll also clean the Las Vegas Ronald McDonald House on Wednesday afternoon. We’re excited to have our professional cleaners brighten the living area for people going through rough times. You’ll get the opportunity to provide a much needed service, and get hands-on experience with the best tools out there. We’ll clean tile and grout, carpet, fine upholstery, rugs, stone, and more. Industry experts Jim Pemberton, Scott Warrington, Tom Forsythe, and Mike Pailliotet will also be on hand to provide expert instruction on how to clean these surfaces; including the equipment and cleaning solutions needed to do the job right.

ABOUT THE RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE CHARITY

The mission of RMHC® of Greater Las Vegas is to provide a supportive “home-away-from-home” for families and children who are receiving inpatient or outpatient medical treatment at local hospitals. Without our House, families might have to sleep in the hospital lobby, a child’s hospital room or even in their cars, as most families cannot afford a hotel room for weeks or sometimes months – especially under the financial stress of mounting medical bills.

Families are stronger when they are together and their presence helps a sick child cope better. Research even proves that while we cannot make medicine taste better or take away painful treatment, we can help lessen the burden and ensure families have the stability and resources to support their child’s recovery.

Learn more about The Ronald McDonald House of Las Vegas.

Watch what RMH means to families.

MB Exclusive.
Credits
Name
Jim Pemberton
The founder of what is now a large manufacturer and who was an influential personality in his time was ready to depart our industry early; he wasn't making any money, and wanted to do something differetn.

But at what was supposed to be his last trade show, he was threatened and publicly humiliated by someone who was, at the time, the "big dog" in the business.

His desire to avenge that behavior made him redouble his efforts, and he created a business that has profoundly influenced our industry beyond his wildest dreams.

The "big dog"? All but forgotten. If I revealed the name, 99% of you wouldn't know who he was.

So it seems to be with you Mike.

I doubt that either Kessler or even you would have envisioned what would come as a result of him exiling you into the land of Nod.

Credits
Name
Jimmy L
Radar's nose was too close to his idol......................BOB FOSTER!

YOU WILL NEVER BE THE MAN!

By the way Jim.................I too was banned for picking on that crybaby rIcKY .

MB Exclusive.
Credits
Name
Jim Pemberton
First, let's remember the start of this post:

The person formerly known as "Bad Mikey" is now doing something great for others. I'm not sure how Mr Kessler would absorb that, but it's fair to bring up.

It would be interesting to see how many of the regulars here were once banned from ICS.

Credits
Name
Jimmy L
Oh Jim don't tell me you're an ass sniffer to Mikey! It's not like he's some mother teresa. Just as I admit I'm not all that neither is.......................he.

MB Exclusive.
Credits
Name
Jim Pemberton
Oh Jim don't tell me you're an ass sniffer to Mikey! It's not like he's some mother teresa. Just as I admit I'm not all that neither is.......................he.
Not hardly Jimmy.

I've not ever done much for charity myself, so I respect it and give the credit where due when someone does. I had a time I thought I'd lose my youngest daughter just a few years back, and I've learned to have a great deal of empathy for families that have a child with life threatening illnesses.

So the RMHC program is pretty meaningful to me.

And Mike was pretty damn supportive of me through those days too....so his friendship with me is well earned.

Credits
Name
Larry Capitoni
Of course you would have thought that Larry
Cobby has mega chutzpa
The king of "well formulated" non sales, sales pitch on ICS

The person formerly known as "Bad Mikey" is now doing something great for others.

he's bucking for the Ralph Bloss award

The being the Sierra Pine Cone Club Poohbah and hauling trash off his trails wasn't enough

Not unlike the industry figure you noted, Olson "publicly humiliated" Mike .
and Mike's on a "mission" now ........:stir:

..L.T.A.

Credits
Name
Jerry Cooper
Who is Kessler and why did you get banned?
Omg, it was hilarious how much he(not just him) screwed with people. I don't know all the "personal" drama, just remember it was funny.

Someone would make a dumb question/statement and Mike would write/post a two page article(extremely well written) about bird watching(no lie). "On a recent trip hiking we spotted a "insert rare bird name here" and the next thousand lines would be about some goofy bird. It was great!

It would be interesting to see how many of the regulars here were once banned from ICS.
Never got banned, but sure do appreciate it for being around. A young buck starting the board was a huge help. Amazing how long it's been.

Latest posts