Thanks for banning me Kessler.

Village Idiot
Credits
Name
FCC
Fred, can you pull up some Lumpkin classics?
:headscratch:
We didn’t purchase ics archives and the account here was deleted when it was still phpbb here becoming a “guest” essentially making it unsearchable

You can weed through “Darren” and “lumpkin” searches to see if there was s anything

Credits
Name
Bill Cheryl
How long ago was this? I swear to god, carpet cleaning industry has several fuedal nations. Unbeknownst to me, i am in one of citadel just hanging out..

Credits
Name
Jeff T
Oh Jim don't tell me you're an ass sniffer to Mikey! It's not like he's some mother teresa. Just as I admit I'm not all that neither is.......................he.
How long ago was this? I swear to god, carpet cleaning industry has several fuedal nations. Unbeknownst to me, i am in one of citadel just hanging out..
just another episode of ‘AS THE WAND STROKES’... soap opera for dudes.....

Credits
Name
Scott Mckay
I once shared a Taxi ride to the airport with Evan's wife. I also got banned from ICS message board, but not for sharing a taxi ride.

I don't miss those days of Steve Garrett and me battling Shawn York and Mikey. What happened to Steve G.? I always wondered if he was threatened by Yorkie too?

Credits
Name
Nate W.
I once shared a Taxi ride to the airport with Evan's wife. I also got banned from ICS message board, but not for sharing a taxi ride.

I don't miss those days of Steve Garrett and me battling Shawn York and Mikey. What happened to Steve G.? I always wondered if he was threatened by Yorkie too?
Was that the Most Wanted WDR guy?

Supportive Member
Credits
Name
I really wish someone saved the entire ics archives.... It would be great to go back and read..

Maybe we can do a quick GoFund for Kessler to dig up the old times.....we could donate a couple bucks..I'm in with a 20.

Last edited:
Village Idiot
Credits
Name
FCC
I really wish someone saved the entire ics archives.... It would be great to go back and read..

Maybe we can do a quick GoFund for Kessler to dig up the old times.....we could donate a couple bucks..I'm in with a 20.
afaik Kessler doesn't have access/rights............

Credits
Name
Reeko
The real problem was that advertisers and industry dignitaries were seen as more valuable to the board than the posters.

Too much preferential treatment stifled real feelings and responses. The board lost its integrity by controling free speech.

Latest posts