Thanks Jim Martin, I got it today

Chads

Supportive Member
Thank You Jim Martin for the mytee sprayer.

I couldnt have got it a better time you just cheered me up so much I had the worst day of my life cleaning carpets yesterday and thought that I was going to lose it. First thing that morning I had to call a customer to move him because of a mistake that I had made with scheduling which I never do but anyways I did it and lost over a 300 dollar custy over inconvience so then I went to my first job which I had 2 apartments that had to be done hooked all the hoses up and went to start the machine then boom loudest backfire ever. So then I spun it some moreand notice real quick it had too much compression worst night mare was coming true the cylinders were full of water so I pull the plugs and turn the motor over and my helper who I was just starting to train this day grant you. almost hits him out the back doors with water shooting out of the cylinder. I'm like okak I have a leak inside the heat exchanger and water has filled enough over in to the cylinder, I'll just try to spin it dry and clear the cylinder and then fire it up and should be enough to keep the water out because it cant be that big of leak well it never stoppped spitting water it is that big of a leak.

So what was I to do well I just got the old machine of mine in a enclosed trailer for a back-up, I was like thank God that I ahve that so told apartnment manager I would be back and drove 20 min back home picked it up and I havent ran this machine since I changed them out so I had to stop at the parts store and get a gas can and a fuel line to get the machine fuel. so I take off and get all the way back there tell my guy to start hooking hoses back up and we'll get started. Not that EZ carb was gummed up or something and had to remove all the parts and tear it down and the jet that was clogged on was a pita to get to and I did not have the right tool to get to it you need a flexable screwdriver, a bent screw driver wouldnt work so I went off to the auto store and bought one of those sets of bent screw drivers and they didnt work so off to sears where they didnt have a flexable screw driver either but I did find a specialty tool that would work just was hard to get it out. blew it out now it works runs like crap but works so I went back and by this time it was 1:00 pm and I had 5 apartments that had to be done by 2 different places with a weak running crappy machine so i did one and had air dry it with my air paths because the lady was supossed to be moving in at 1:00pm that day. so talked the manager out of the other one till tomorow and went to the next place and she told me if I could 2 apartments I could wait till tomorow for the third one so that helped a little until I walked into the first apartment and looked like a polk a dotted carpet with red stains and she needed them out and couldnt pay me full price for all of thema dn said she would make it up to me yeah right but any way thats how my dya went yesterday. So now I'm looking at a machine with a blow heat exchanger and a lot of headache repair for sure. and I have to now run around with a trailer trying to back into things. You know how things are when your not used to doing them a certain way its just no fun.

But I do thank you very very much for the sprayer Like I said it could have came at a better time.

Name
Nate W.
Chads said:
Thank You Jim Martin for the mytee sprayer.

I couldnt have got it a better time you just cheered me up so much I had the worst day of my life cleaning carpets yesterday and thought that I was going to lose it. First thing that morning I had to call a customer to move him because of a mistake that I had made with scheduling which I never do but anyways I did it and lost over a 300 dollar custy over inconvience so then I went to my first job which I had 2 apartments that had to be done hooked all the hoses up and went to start the machine then boom loudest backfire ever. So then I spun it some moreand notice real quick it had too much compression worst night mare was coming true the cylinders were full of water so I pull the plugs and turn the motor over and my helper who I was just starting to train this day grant you. almost hits him out the back doors with water shooting out of the cylinder. I'm like okak I have a leak inside the heat exchanger and water has filled enough over in to the cylinder, I'll just try to spin it dry and clear the cylinder and then fire it up and should be enough to keep the water out because it cant be that big of leak well it never stoppped spitting water it is that big of a leak.

So what was I to do well I just got the old machine of mine in a enclosed trailer for a back-up, I was like thank God that I ahve that so told apartnment manager I would be back and drove 20 min back home picked it up and I havent ran this machine since I changed them out so I had to stop at the parts store and get a gas can and a fuel line to get the machine fuel. so I take off and get all the way back there tell my guy to start hooking hoses back up and we'll get started. Not that EZ carb was gummed up or something and had to remove all the parts and tear it down and the jet that was clogged on was a pita to get to and I did not have the right tool to get to it you need a flexable screwdriver, a bent screw driver wouldnt work so I went off to the auto store and bought one of those sets of bent screw drivers and they didnt work so off to sears where they didnt have a flexable screw driver either but I did find a specialty tool that would work just was hard to get it out. blew it out now it works runs like crap but works so I went back and by this time it was 1:00 pm and I had 5 apartments that had to be done by 2 different places with a weak running crappy machine so i did one and had air dry it with my air paths because the lady was supossed to be moving in at 1:00pm that day. so talked the manager out of the other one till tomorow and went to the next place and she told me if I could 2 apartments I could wait till tomorow for the third one so that helped a little until I walked into the first apartment and looked like a polk a dotted carpet with red stains and she needed them out and couldnt pay me full price for all of thema dn said she would make it up to me yeah right but any way thats how my dya went yesterday. So now I'm looking at a machine with a blow heat exchanger and a lot of headache repair for sure. and I have to now run around with a trailer trying to back into things. You know how things are when your not used to doing them a certain way its just no fun.

But I do thank you very very much for the sprayer Like I said it could have came at a better time.

Sorry to hear your bad news, Cheesebuger.

I'm happy that your happy. :D

Chads

Supportive Member
Oh man your never going to live those cheeseburgers down are you. But now that you mention a cheese burger does sound good.

Name
Nate W.
I'm sorry. Cheeseburger is you nick name for me. I do still have video of you using the RDM and RX20. You couldn't use them to save your life, Like I couldn't wand to save mines. :lol:

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
you will have to take the back off..(2 upper and 2 lower screws ) and bolt the handle back on.....

Hope it works for you as good as it did for me.....

Sorry it took me longer then expected..things have just been hectic.....

Chads

Supportive Member
Believe it or not that was my first time with either one of those machines so that was real world testing 101 video you got.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Do me a favor ... when you get that machine fixed ... tell us about it with shorter paragraphs, real sentences with spaces between them and break it up into logical paragraphs.

I had two seizures trying to read that jumbled up mess.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I won a contest and got the newer sprayer so I sent the other one to Chad because he needed one...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom