Thanks John Olson!

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I got my piglets yesterday! And there were Jelly bellys in that small of an order Thank YOU!

btw you have to type piglets into the search on his website if you type in pantyhose it wont work!!!!! lol

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
LOL... i was trying forever to find them. then i said oh piglets to myself. lol but i was just using the search field

Name
Nate W.

Yea, none in my order again... :cry: I will request Lora to fill my orders from now on.... :lol:

Nah, I think Big John just keeps the weight down for me... Thanks Bud!

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Nate The Great said:
[quote="John Olson":5vj14izz]Wasn't me Jelly Belly's is all Lora. I always forget to put them in.

Yea, none in my order again... :cry: I will request Lora to fill my orders from now on.... :lol:

Nah, I think Big John just keeps the weight down for me... Thanks Bud![/quote:5vj14izz]

Did you order any chems ?

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
I took advantage of their Hydro Force special with free shipping. I also ordered an Air Hog and they fit them both in the same box. Very Nice! Thanks guys. I am only disappointed to find that the Cuff Linx don't fit my Cool Cuffs.

Name
Nate W.
Hoody said:
Nate The Great said:
[quote="John Olson":15mdd0hz]Wasn't me Jelly Belly's is all Lora. I always forget to put them in.

Nah, I think Big John just keeps the weight down for me... Thanks Bud!

Did you order any chems ?[/quote:15mdd0hz]

Unfortunatly... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom