Thanks Mikey for a great event.

T

TomKing

Just wanted to say thank you for a great event. Our team had a great time and met alot of awesome people. We went home with some great ideas to implement. We really enjoyed the classes and wish the Neville brothers would have had a chance to sing for us.

JeffC

Name
Jeff
Well said Tom. It was a pleasure meeting you and many others. It was a great event, well organized and all the presentations were very informative. It was nice putting a face to many of the bb posters. The weather cooperated as well. Now it’s back to reality with the blistery, snowy winter weather here in Kansas City

JeffC

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
I agree with the comments above. The event was extremely well organized. The classes were instructional - great content. And it was a pleasure to get to spend time with folks from the industry (Marty wasn't there). A big thanks to Mike for doing this. And thanks also to the folks at Legends who helped make this happen. It was a great fest!

But as cool as this event was - I still missed being in Santa Cruz. :wink:

harryhides

Name
Tony
encapman said:
I agree with the comments above. The event was extremely well organized. The classes were instructional - great content. And it was a pleasure to get to spend time with folks from the industry (Marty wasn't there). A big thanks to Mike for doing this. And thanks also to the folks at Legends who helped make this happen. It was a great fest!

I concur, it was really very good and a lot of people came from all over, Texas to Quebec and New York to British Columbia.
Dri-eaz and the organizers did a great job and Bob Foster and the Dri eaz staff worked their butts off. Thank you all.
All of the presentations were first class and the array of truck mounts was amazing to see, especially seeing an electric unit giving the gas powered units a run for their money.

The highlight for me was watching Larry Capitoni and Richard Chavez gingerly nibbling away at some vegan food ( I thought I was on Survivor for a minute ) They did both manage to keep it down though.

Kudos to all involved.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Mikey and the staff at Legends brands deserve credit for putting together a remarkable and memorable event.

Thanks are due to Bill Bruders for his hospitality, and especially to Janet,Mike and Eric from the Nashville office for all of the "behind the scenes" hard work. My job as a presenter was made remarkably easy because of their cheerful support and assistance.

It was great to meet many of the people I'd previously only known from their avatars, too.

I was most impressed with the truck mount manufacturer's panel . I've seen this done at trade shows in the past, and it usually ended up as either boring or a sniping match between the participants.

In this case, Mike's foresight in sending each of them half a dozen questions that they could be better prepared to answer made it more informative. I also found every participant to be refreshingly frank and without pretense.

Imagine this line up (from left to right facing the group):

Bob Savage of Savage Truck Mounts
Les Jones of Judson
Steve Poulos from Hydramaster
Jerry McKillup from Prochem
Mike Roden from Sapphire Scientific/Legends
Chris Pond (a distributor of a few lines, but with a resume from Prochem, Jon-Don, and now his own business as a truck mount mechanic and custom installation artist)
Brent Weigand from Masterblend
Terje Brevik from Nordic One.

Every one of these men gave insightful comments and were mutually respectful and even supportive. It was a great example of how our industry has matured.

Great job as moderator too, Mike.

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
Does this mean that Larry will now change his name to Veggie?

Mikey did a great job on the whole event. Just goes to show that an event does not have to cost an arm and a leg. Watch out Connections.

harryhides said:
encapman said:

I concur, it was really very good and a lot of people came from all over, Texas to Quebec and New York to British Columbia.
Dri-eaz and the organizers did a great job and Bob Foster and the Dri eaz staff worked their butts off. Thank you all.
All of the presentations were first class and the array of truck mounts was amazing to see, especially seeing an electric unit giving the gas powered units a run for their money.

The highlight for me was watching Larry Capitoni and Richard Chavez gingerly nibbling away at some vegan food ( I thought I was on Survivor for a minute ) They did both manage to keep it down though.

Kudos to all involved.

Which "electric TM" gave the other TM's a run for their money? Which Electric TM performed the best?

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Well, mikey Thank you so much I had fun!

Now, Can we get any ideas what was said at the truckmount round table? what did you think of Chris pond? Hes my mechanic.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Yes, Tom your presentation was great! Learned alot from you and your routings system, really organized, another great reason for me to go back and get working. shiteatinggrin

Also, it was great to meeting everyone including the other presentations from the speakers Bill, Ivan, and Mark.

I have lots of pictures, that I'll post.

Now looking fwd to the ASD course.

Bill Martins

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Well, I have to say it was not only fun but, informative A well. I can only imagine the amount of effort the planners of this event had to put in. Everything went down like clockwork & seemed so effortless. Thanks for all your time & efforts!

Some of the highlights for me were of course metting some friends face to face for the first time and of course seeing some I've met before again. Also, having my family around was nice although at times I felt bad for paying them less attention than normal.

Again, the most impressive thing for me was how organised the event was & the fact that it didn't feel "forced". Great presentations, lots of cleaners & vendors in attendance and lots of friends (old & new). Jim, Mike & Bill my hats are off to you. Thanks again!

lance

Is it really a TM if you have to plug it in?

I'm going to ask Vlad and see what he has to say....

Name
Lee Stockwell
Why would a plug make such a difference? We hook up to water often.

Do you use a battery powered vacuum cleaner? Customer expects you to plug stuff in.

Thanks,
Lee

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
billyeadon said:
Does this mean that Larry will now change his name to Veggie?

I love veggies, Billy.
they add nice color to the plate when next to a big juicy ribeye :wink
.....................................................................................................................

What a great time.
what great job all involved did.
too many to thank, so let me say in all sincerity THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

..L.T.A.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave

Thanks Bob, I didn't get a chance to tell you at the fest, but you & Mike did a great job!

Rob Lyon

Name
Rob Lyon
Nice to see everyone as well!!!

Thanks To Everyone for putting it all together, Great Job Mike & Dri-Eaz

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom