Thanks to all who attended the "party" in Nashville

Bill Bruders

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Bruders
All of us at Legend Brands appreciate the thank you's we have received for hosting last week’s event. In return we would like to thank each of you for coming and making it a tremendous success. Personally I was and continue to be encouraged by the fact that grass roots movements are alive and well in our country and our industry. We have far too many beliefs, needs and goals in common to let the little issues of life get in the way of what’s most important. Once again thanks for letting us host the event and let’s make sure we use the enthusiasm we all feel today to drive even greater events in the future.

Bill

Bob Foster

Bill, I can honestly say I have never met a more pleasant and helpful staff than the team you assembled to facilitate this event. Every single person was a pleasure to work with.

I now know its all true what they say about southern hospitality. Please let each and everyone of them know how much I appreciated their help.

Thank you Bill for your contribution and committment to Mikey's Board and also for your tolerance to deal with us misfits.

It was by a long shot the most successful event that Mikey's Board has ever been a part of.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
As a second generation southerner (father born in Virginia, grandparents never took on the Pittsburgh accent but stayed "pure Virginia") I have always appreciated southern hospitality.

In this case I have to say that what we experienced was partially the cultural character that is part of what makes Mike Newby and Janet tick, but I will also say I get the same treatment at the Legends Brands Burlington/Drieaz facility. The "culture" that exists in that organization is consistent from the southeast to the northwest.

Lets add Marcia Neu and Steve Fane to the list of Northwesterners who made this work.

You have a great team Bill.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom