Thanks to Bill and his service department.....

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
had a little glitch on the TM....made a call...explained problem....with out a single hesitation the guy told me right where to look and what to do....less then 10 min later I was back to running normal.......cant ask for better then that.....

with my CDS..every time I had a problem and took it in I would be down for hours and they could never figure it out.....there solution was to just put on new parts that they thought were wrong and charge me for the parts and labor.......and if the problem was not solved then I still had to foot the bill......Interlink...... what do you expect I guess.............

with the vortex.........well you know........

topnotchman

Always good to have good service. What CDS problems did you have? Only problem I ever had is those stupid pods coming out of adjustment, and even the nut the holds the cable to them worked its way off.. Good thing its a simple thing to fix.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
pods are always a problem......you just learn to fix them out in the field and keep going.....had the 180 degree valve go out and when they replaced it they tightened the barbed fitting down on it to tight and hit the spring....so it stayed open all the time and kept dumping into the waste tank......and of course my temps would not come up....so I had to keep taking it back in all the time because they could not figure out what was wrong.....and swore up and down the new valve was good.....so they just kept replacing parts at my expense and never figured it out....finally I just took it up to Phoenix ( approx 110 miles away ) and had them look at it....they found the crushed spring on the valve....Never had any major problems with the machine....safety switch on the transmission went out...idler pulley went out.....there big fix was just to by pass it with a shorter belt....which left the belt grabbing less then a 1/4 of the the alternator pulley and started giving me charging problems because there was not enough grip under a load to keep it charged....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom