Thanks to Dan Pauselius!

Mikey P

Administrator
For grabbing the bull by the horns and giving a charge to the Marketing Room.
I made Dan a Moderator of the Marketing room so he can keep things on track there.

I would encourage any and all of you to check in there often and to also participate by tossing around ideas that have worked for your business.

I have spent some time with Dan and can vouch for his enthusiasm for market and making his (and your) business stand out in the never ending crowd of BDCC.

Again, thank you!!!!

danpauselius

No need to thank me, I'll gain as much or more than any one else on the board. We've been able to line up some GREAT writers on some awesome subjects. Here is a quick preview of things to come:

Ivan Turner on marketing for water damage work.

Rob Lyon on why upselling is so important to your marketing success.

JB on keeping in touch with past clients and reaping the rewards.

Jeremy Sweetland on finding and landing commercial accounts.

Jim Martin on building your bottom line through sub-contracting.

Me on some various topics

Bill Yeadon ... topic currently undecided

Scott Warrington ... topic currently undecided

As you can see, the Mikey's Board marketing room will soon be the envy of all boards everywhere and an indispensable resource to all board members. I'd really like to thank all those who have been so gracious to volunteer their time and knowledge to the betterment of us all.

I am going to try and get some of the Marketing Industry Giants to maybe allow us to post some of their info on the site without suing any of us :wink:

danpauselius

OK ... (head hung in shame)

Seriously, I try and keep all that stuff where it belongs, in the glorious Bird Room, LOL. Maybe this new marketing room stuff will keep me too busy to worry about who shot Kennedy.

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
I just have one question. How come I don't get to do a "topic undecided" like Yeadon and Warrington? What am I, Dan, chopped liver?

Island Boy

PS I'll even go those two losers one better, Dan. Tell me what you want and I'll write on it ... even if I don't know anything about it. (Never has stopped me before.)

The Preacher

Steve, how about writing a piece on how to git more than 4 tickets for drinks at the Thursday hang over at SFS!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom