Thanks to Rick and Brian for Calgary Sapphire Show.

Name
Bill Soukoreff
Rick Thode and Brian from Sapphire put on a great show in Calgary last week.

The Sapphire 454SS impressed the heck out a lot of hardcore Prochem guys. It was a cold day and yet that machine delivered a very constant 200 to 210F at the wand with 150 ft of solution line. It showed 230 to 240F at the truck. That was with the Stryker wand and also a Greenhorn wand. It never dropped below 200F at the wand. Pretty darn respectable for a simple 35 HP air-cooled, heat exchanger unit with a tiny footprint. :!:

Everyone agreed it would be a great machine for our cold climates as it takes up so little room (it is shocking small), so you can have larger water tanks so you can go a whole day without filling up as everyone here has their water turned off during winter. To get close to the same performance in a Prochem you would have to go with the Everest and need an extended van.

Also, since the its manages heat with a very simple and ingenious heat exchanger means it never dumps water into the waste tank, conversing precious water in the winter months.

The heater exchanger design is so simple and efficient it makes you wonder why it was never thought of before. You really have to see for yourself how simple it is. No more overheating issues like the competition. It manages the heat flow instead of managing the water to control the heat.

This machine would be very simple to maintain. Very nicely laid out and everything makes sense. Refined simplicity.

The SS upholstery tool was also a big hit. I liked it more this time. The first one I had shipped to me to demo a few months back was not working properly. People loved it when the Sapphire guy would hold on to the hose and whack the tool on the floor again and again with all his force showing how the strong extruded nylon is. It is not a flimsy tool.

The Stryker wand was mixed bag of reactions as you would guess. It seems people either love it or hate it.

Most of all, we were impressed how much Sapphire will support a "little supplier" like Rick Thode at Organic Source. They showed that they care about the little guys just as much as the big suppliers. That refreshing attitude will go a long way out here in the prairie provinces of Canada where suppliers are few and far between.

Rick Thode (Organic Source) who has built an incredible reputation for caring for his customers and Sapphire's ingeniously simple truck mounts and great support is going to be a real winning combination.

Even the competition had to stop by and check out what all the fuss was about. :shock:

Thanks again to Rick, Brian and Sapphire. The food was great as well!

RThode

Name
Rick Thode
Thanks Bill:

I'm glad you could make it and had a great time. I sure learned a lot more about the machine and tools as well.

leesenter

Rick really fills the gaps in the carpet cleaning supply industry in Canada. More people should turn to him.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom