Thanks to the guys that save us labor.

Jim Nazarian

Name
Jim Nazarian
(In no particular order)

The invention of the glide & subsequent improvements by the Green team.

The Greenhorn wand has replaced the RX20 & RDM, its a time saver, labor saver & a great cleaner all in one.

Judson Juice is replacing (almost all) enzyme presprays, urine pre treatment products & post cleaning treatments in most cases with their O2 combo.

Vacaways products, Steve Smith spotting products along with his encapers have been fantastic.

Rick G's & Hruby's equipment & John G's Glad pads are top notch.

Larry Cobbs 9 watt led flashlight is also a winner, the light has helped find the cause of odors that the naked eye would have not seen.

This Old Grout for their products, support & training when it comes to T\G & stone.

Fellow carpet cleaners that share their experiences & help solve problems on this BB I believe make all of us better cleaners & business men, thanks Mikey P, the mods & contributors.

Thanks!

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Ditto,I got to try that Judson stuff soon...

I have a never been cleaned in 3 yrs restaurant (Chinese)...That is fully caked...Normally I would say...#$#$# that...

But it will be a great proving ground for my pre spray versus all the others.I am measuring off 6 x 6 areas for about 20 products...

I mean that shows Im a nut.Bad enuf it is a $#$# disaster.Much less lets play pre spray testing lol...

But they get paid hourly and they could care less...(employees)

Now from the website ,I understand there is the pre spray and the emulsifer .Judson 02 is pre spray -correct?

course I think the most effective tool will be the hoe(no not what you are thinking).I think I will scrape off a few inches off the top first ...Only 1100 square...lol

An if that dont work maybe I will get a ho lol...

But there are a few great inventions in that last 10 yrs.The previous 2 decades not as good if any...

But it will come klean due to my flash dance pre spray...Secret is -

Spray gasoline well ,hit a match watch the flash and dance the $#$# out of there...

More money in Fire restoration anywho...Plus they get a new rug...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom