That is some pretty good cleaning for 120psi!

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
I never run above 300. MaSsive agitation does the work. Usually I clean between 100-200 with my rotary. It still goes deep into the carpet at that pressure since it's already jammed in it.

Gene

GeeeAus

Supportive Member
Name
Grant Baverstock
My machine provides a modest 27PSI to the spray jet. Never stops it digging out some serious junk.

Grant

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
i wonder what it looked like when it was dry.
Much better than it did but someone should yank that shit outta there. That carpet was nasty!

I never run above 300. MaSsive agitation does the work. Usually I clean between 100-200 with my rotary. It still goes deep into the carpet at that pressure since it's already jammed in it.

Gene
Gene do you run a chemical pump? I wouldn't think you'd get chems at such low pressure.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
Much better than it did but someone should yank that shit outta there. That carpet was nasty!

Gene do you run a chemical pump? I wouldn't think you'd get chems at such low pressure.

good question. I don't know I've never looked. My understanding is the pump is always putting out its max pressure for its speed and the chemical pump is mounted to the pump so it shouldn't be affected by pressure at the tool as much. I do know it will work just fine without any because I have run out without knowing and couldn't tell

gene

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
I posted because we use around 5-600 psi when running the hoss. The unit he is using maxes out at 120 psi with a small 33 blower.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
good question. I don't know I've never looked. My understanding is the pump is always putting out its max pressure for its speed and the chemical pump is mounted to the pump so it shouldn't be affected by pressure at the tool as much. I do know it will work just fine without any because I have run out without knowing and couldn't tell

gene
Its just hear say but I thought my distributor once said it wouldn't function correctly below 350 psi. ???

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom