That sinking feeling ...---... ...---... ...---...

Lonny

Supportive Member
Sooooo, I have been trying to figure out why the money(not a huge sum) I have been throwing at SEO hasn't panned out, it turns out there hasn't been any. Lovely says I. I got more curious, and said to myself- self, if your providers weren't honest about that, what about the website they "built" you? I copied the "mission statement" they came up with, Whaddya know, LOTS of folks have the same one. As a matter of fact the website looks curiously like a conglomeration of cut and paste half hour hacked up crap. They cut pages from other websites and just pasted it together for me, and charged a good amount of money to do so.
Other than hiring someone new to actually build me a website, and DO SEO, what would y'all do in my shoes?
:evil::evil::evil:

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
I could have written your post. I have to rewrite my crap site I bought from xxxxxxx. Their "SEO" is meaningless. You should just copy Yokum's site and exchange his pic for your's. That would make it perfect. Or take a slow day and write your own. Then submit it to an SEO expert to reconfigure.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Always first thing to check if you have problems ranking or drop suddenly.
Several plagiarism sites out there to use.

Matter of fact just happened to me also, yeah i'm pissed.

Best advice is to hire a professional to write all your copy unless you have above average writing skills.
Even then you have to check, trust but verify.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
In that business, just as in ours the old saying:"you get what you pay for" is just as valid. (unfortunately sometime you don't even get what you paid for.)

Invest in your business and get involved. Don't just throw money at someone.
Look at other sites, see what you like and what you don't. Find and work with a reputable designer. The more you know what you want, the better their results will be. Otherwise you'll get somebody else's site, not yours.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom