That time of year again L&L raffle time. Even more important to us this year :(

John Olson

Name
John Olson
It's that time of year again. Lora has set up her donation page here http://pages.teamintraining.org/vtnt/honoride14/loraolson#home

$5 per ticket and this year you get 22 tickets for $100 donation. I will be putting together the donors list this week so anyone wishing to donate a prize please contact me. You don't have to be a supplier to donate a prize. Last year Larry Capitoni donated some 1911 grips and RW has donated T shirts in the past. We will again have a hunting trip or for those that don't hunt a guided 4 hour fly fishing trip as well as high value auction items up for bid.

You can start buying tickets right now. This is especially important to me and Lora this year as we have lost several people to Leukemia and or lymphoma this last year and a very dear friend and jumping partner is fighting AML. He goes in for his next round of chemo Monday and when we had dinner together yesterday he didn't look good and while he is keeping a positive outlook he isn't holding out much hope as AML at his age has a very low success rate:(

lets make this our biggest year ever and one day we won't ever have to hold another raffle....

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I have donated $100 to your L&L fund, I hope everyone w/ L&L will have a cure.

Bill

Reactions: John Olson

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Ok we have our first auction item.

Dri-eaz has Donated a Revolution Dehu shipping included. Starting bid will b half of retail $900. Call me wit your bid. The auctions will end on June 7th the same time the raffle ends.

I am hitting everyone this wee and hope to have a decent size list of raffle items as well as auction items. If you wish to donate a prize please call me.

Oh and just so you know last year the people that bought tickets early and often one the best prizes :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom