That's good enough..

Mikey P

Administrator
With carpet cleaning nine times outta ten with some of the accepted methods being used today the results are good enough to satisfy homeowners and the carpet cleaner themselves.

When you enter into the realm of hard surface cleaning particularly tile and grout good enough usually isn't.
Most charge more than carpetbut don't want to do more than spray / mop scrub with a soft brush and run the turbo.

People by nature are lazy and the thought of getting down on their hands and knees and scrubbing grout with detail tools such as razors, scrapers and wire brushes so unappealing that it causes most to create excuses or just accept that they did their best and ultimately leave the customer unsatisfied.
It never fails that with each one of our Ronald McDonald House cleanings I have to go behind the so-called professional tile and grout cleaners and do some hands and knees work to get things acceptable to my level that seems to be very unique...

digging around and so-called "professional's" vans leaves me shocked at what I don't find...

Reactions: Matt Middleton

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
With carpet cleaning nine times outta ten with some of the accepted methods being used today the results are good enough to satisfy homeowners and the carpet cleaner themselves.

When you enter into the realm of hard surface cleaning particularly tile and grout good enough usually isn't.
Most charge more than carpetbut don't want to do more than spray / mop scrub with a soft brush and run the turbo.

People by nature are lazy and the thought of getting down on their hands and knees and scrubbing grout with detail tools such as razors, scrapers and wire brushes so unappealing that it causes most to create excuses or just accept that they did their best and ultimately leave the customer unsatisfied.
It never fails that with each one of our Ronald McDonald House cleanings I have to go behind the so-called professional tile and grout cleaners and do some hands and knees work to get things acceptable to my level that seems to be very unique...

digging around and so-called "professional's" vans leaves me shocked at what I don't find...
Did you take the time to point this out to the people? Honestly, If it would have been me and you showed me what I missed, or didn't do thoroughly, I would have valued that criticism and put what I learned into practice on my jobs.

Mikey P

Administrator
Did you take the time to point this out to the people? Honestly, If it would have been me and you showed me what I missed, or didn't do thoroughly, I would have valued that criticism and put what I learned into practice on my jobs.

of course!

I spent the majority of the day (kindly) teaching the "bathroom crews"...

Reactions: Charlie Lyman

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
Not all of us want to be handi men. A owner -operator like my self can't afford an extra 3 hr in a day to replace grout in some one shower.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Mikey P

Administrator
Not all of us want to be handi men. A owner -operator like my self can't afford an extra 3 hr in a day to replace grout in some one shower.

All tile jobs should be pre bid for this reason.

If repairs are needed, you allot for for it.

Or remain a 3rd rate player in your town, makes no matter to me.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom