The Anti-Bethel Install

John Olson

Name
John Olson
So the boys in the shop call me down to look at this home install just now.....

Custom Home Made Hose reel
dahr.jpg

They didn't want to pay for a fuel tap so they did the next best thing and strapped a gas tank down in the back that you can't get out LOL
dagt.jpg

P.S. Joey this is why you don't see Bethel type installs in America. Instead of doing it right you want it cheap.

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
What are you going to do with it. Hope you get paid first!

John Olson

Name
John Olson
LOL We just put the machine back in it. They bought a 9100lx from someone in Colorado and it had engine problems. We took the machine out and had our small engine guys next door fix the engine. The owners of the van came and took it and broguht it back with the huge wooden wheel mounted as a hose reel. Funny thing is it fits 200'. We told them we had used hose reels for sale but I guess $200 was to much money.

We did use the proper bolts to re-install the machine. I should take a picture of what they used to secure the machine :shock: If they had hit anything the machine was coming out the front window .

John Buxton

I was at Bane Clene one day and they had a van they were working on that the back end floor was covered in straw... I have no idea why.

Jim Bethel

Name
Jim Bethel
Anti-Bethel hahaha :lol:

We have many, many guys over here that have rigs that make the one you posted look fancy :shock:

We are no different over here. We have guys that realize that their vehicle and machine CAN be part of their sales and marketing tool, and we have other guys that are just starting out in the industry and need to 'crawl before they walk' - and then we also have the plain hillbilly's that no matter what you tell them - think they are right and believe that it is fine to turn up to clients houses in flip flops, a wifebeater singlet and use rug doctors as professional extraction units :lol:

Name
I'm Rick James
Do you think having a plastic fuel tank mounted in the van a bad idea?

I heard that it can cause static electricity and ignite the fuel vapor, thats why your not suppose to fill portable gas containers in the back of a truck.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
It is a terrible Idea. It is also illegal to have it permantly mounted like that (I think) We told them but not sure if they understood or just didn't care.

In case anyone missed it WE DID NOT DO THIS. We only pulled the machine to have the engine fixed and put it back in.

Name
I'm Rick James

Sounds like they didnt care. Just curious.... did you see what kind of laundry soap they use to clean carpet with?

Mike Draper

Nero said:

Sounds like they didnt care. Just curious.... did you see what kind of laundry soap they use to clean carpet with?

Western Family.

MicahR

Name
Micah Richardson
Love how much room that reel takes up.

oohh and the shelf system they must of lifted out of one of the apartments they cleaned.

pathetic!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom