The best, hands on tile cleaning class?

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
What is the best, hands on, comprehensive tile cleaning and repair class?

I am looking for a place that will not only teach (Alkaline, Acid neutralize- we know that.)

More like a class that will teach me how to tackle all the issues that I may have to encounter. Repair, re grouting, coloring etc.

I am happy to pay well for a good thorough class, I think they are well worth it. I hate these IICRC classes that hardly teach you any subject in detail, however, when you are done you know who made the first tile in ancient Babylon.

Your input will be highly appreciated.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Never been to the stonehouse but like Jim says there is a bunch of happy people that go to it. You'll learn more then cleaning, more of a full tile and stone service which is great. I hear they have great after support as well.

I know what you mean about the iicrc class. The stone one was weak, only good for the certificate. Maybe they'll work on it and will become better.

Albert

John Spezia

I hate these IICRC classes that hardly teach you any subject in detail, however, when you are done you know who made the first tile in ancient Babylon.
It's worth it to take classes from IICRC. I've taking a bunch of IICRC classes and I met a lot of people and networked with a lot of the instructors and students who attended.

You can come to Long Island and I will teach you. I will charge you $125/hr for private learning about Tile & Stone. In one week you will know how to diamond polish marble, regrouting a shower stall, Strip & Recoat a terra cotta floor, learn how to sell your services, how to get into the million dollar homes, and learn how to get your phone ring...

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I'll check these guys. They sound good.

John, I agree that the IICRC classes are good for networking and meeting cleaners and people in the industry. Usually though, they leave a lot of really important stuff out (and I am not talking about what one needs to learn with experience)- very little practical and hands on.
At $125 an hour what will that add up to in that week?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom