The Big Truck performance

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
If that carpet was prescrubbed, it would come out so easily. My guess is the jetting on that wand was STANDARD 06

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
there really weren't many variables the question was "in one pass" and the 2 answers from "V" guys were 2 or 3 passes. Which would be great because I would prep, rotovac and wand and you "V" guys would be done with one tool quicker. Don't read into things you impostor

Greenie

If the dude would slow down and let the equip. do the work he's be ahead, and for gods sake quit lifting the wand, his back must ache. And all of that super suck was with a girlie hose.

Trevor Truitt

It looks like one of his jets is partially plugged.

I don't know why but sometimes I "break the seal" at the end of my stroke too. I know I wasn't taught to do that so???

DevilDog

Ya Eddie, you would clean the top 1/8th of the fiber.

NO, that carpet is not coming cleaning with one cleaning pass...PERIOD.

Pre-scrubbing would make a big difference but you still are not cleaning it with one pass.

And the cleaner is cleaning fine. I can guarantee you 99.9% of the cleaners on this board use that EXACT same wand technique.

DevilDog

R

R W

After watching the HWE video, try watching the "Xerion" cleaning videos. These guys can clean a large, filthy living room, with one pass on a rotary with a pad, and never flip it or change it.

As for the HWE, if that carpet was "maintained" by the owner with a Bisel extractor and shampoo, it SHOULD clean in 1 or 2 passes......with a decent HWE TM.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
it may be one pass but it is a very slow one pass isn't it Eddie, tell the truth, you could make 3/4 passes with a wand to your one pass with the 360

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom