the bigger and badder carpetmaster RX40 500 rpm

ntcc

This is the new RX40 500 RPM, 40 inches of cleaning power. Clean 3000 sf commercial jobs in under 20 minutes. No need to glide this bad boy with its unique backswept design. Creates a pulsation with every pass like a beater bar on a vacuum cleaner does. The Ten jets system atomizes heat right into the fibers. Allowing immediate extraction. check it out
but it does sound like a good idea anyways. in theory.

TheNewRX40.jpg

Name
Bruce
I'm really stumped about the baby picture he has in his photo gallery on his website, not sure why anyone would put that up. :shock:

MrSteam

Bruce Humphrey said:
I'm really stumped about the baby picture he has in his photo gallery on his website, not sure why anyone would put that up. :shock:

yeah WTF is that about?

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
ntcc said:
This is the new RX40 500 RPM, 40 inches of cleaning power. Clean 3000 sf commercial jobs in under 20 minutes. No need to glide this bad boy with its unique backswept design. Creates a pulsation with every pass like a beater bar on a vacuum cleaner does. The Ten jets system atomizes heat right into the fibers. Allowing immediate extraction. check it out
but it does sound like a good idea anyways. in theory.

TheNewRX40.jpg

Are you joking, confused, or full of shit?

Dirtmonger

Now your talking some real agitation. No need for the rest of the pie. No heat, chems or time. Spots will be gone just like they were never there. So will the carpet. LOL

ntcc

that guys is indeed a concrete finisher. but hey wouldnt it be nice to have a bigger rx20?? and the pic with the baby with eczema was caused by a shitty hack carpet cleaner, leaving behind enzymes in the carpet of the apartment the mom was living in.. hey was proud he did the carpets in under 30 minutes. according to mom.
the chems were so bad in the apartment that as soon as I walked into the home. I felt like I was maced with O.C. spray.

momma says she is gonna send me more pics to post later if things get better. the Lil one has been doing alot better with breathing, sleeping, and some irritations are clearing up ever so slightly. but there is improvement..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom