the crap people who are successful put up with

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I talked top 3 people in our industry today and each were very nice and answered calls from me. It ias unbelivevale I didn't need Joe P or greg Col;e or the guy from clean as a whistle to get the advice I could garner from KS, RC, MP, and many others

BRSUMMERVILLE

Matt,

When I'm looking for infomation on the search section of this or ICS board. There are five individuals I look up. Their common sense posts helps me get the info I'm looking for.

I tried JP stuff, it didn't work for me. HP phone scripts are too lenghty. SFS is alright, but it's geared to a multi truck(hwe) operation. Reading these five individuals post, I'm am getting better results. They're not even selling anything.

Bob Rock

royalkid

Supportive Member
Name
Gulf Coast Carpet Care
Matt Murdock said:
I talked top 3 people in our industry today and each were very nice and answered calls from me. It ias unbelivevale I didn't need Joe P or greg Col;e or the guy from clean as a whistle to get the advice I could garner from KS, RC, MP, and many others

Seriously Matt? You don't want to hear about Gregs new Lexis, or addition to home, or $25,000 days? Or his monthly vacations...hey, at least he'll buy you a beer :lol:

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
it cost me nothing to get rug cleaning prices, advertising advice and how businesses are run. It cost me a phone calkl and two of themit was their phone call so it cost me nothing

hogjowl

Idiot™
Bob:

Would you like for Jimmy and I to start copying all our posts to you so you won't have to look ours up? It would save you about an hour a day.

If Harry's on your list of favorites, I might could talk him into copying his to you, as well. That would save you, something like, 4 hours a freakin day!

harryhides

Name
Tony
admiralclean said:
Bob:

Would you like for Jimmy and I to start copying all our posts to you so you won't have to look ours up? It would save you about an hour a day.

If Harry's on your list of favorites, I might could talk him into copying his to you, as well. That would save you, something like, 4 hours a freakin day!

I doubt that I"m on anyone's list and I doubt that you could tawk me into doing ANYTHING.
But if you learned to shut up with the DAP's and read more you could save us all about 20 hrs a day.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom