Administrator
IMG_20200826_193132.jpg
IMG_20200826_193124.jpg

Thoughts?

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
My wife met this couple that I think has something to do with her church at the recent local wine walk festivities that a little booth set up holy moly krakamoli that they get sold a bill of goods

I have spent (too) much time researching this subject, and have worked with residual bacteriastats for years before the coronavirus crisis. (Yes, I said bacteriastat. There isn’t yet a word for products that prevent viral presence.)

Scientific advancements can happen rapidly, especially when money meets powerful marketplace needs.

That said, these products need some very specific environmental circumstances to work, and are rapidly rendered ineffective if contaminants aren’t regularly cleaned from the surface.

Tests show impressive results, but to the best of my knowledge, independent tests aren’t yet available. I am aware of a product that EPA has allowed approval for some very narrow airline applications.

All of this is for a product to restrict viral activity on surfaces, which does zero for human to human spread, or airborne droplets.

I think that the resulting false sense of security it might create offsets it’s narrow range of benefits.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
My wife met this couple that I think has something to do with her church, at the recent local wine walk festivities.. they a little booth set up... holy moly krakamoli did they get sold a bill of goods....

I am often cynical about products/services sold with the same type of marketing materials that you see used for dietary supplements and multi-level marketing “programs”.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
If you've ever been trapped by "friends", neighbors, or fellow churchgoers

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
capitalizing on the panic .
They'll make a bundle giving freek'd folks a little added sense of security.

As long as they're not making false claims, I don't see anything other than making a buck that a new market circumstance has provided

..L.T.A.

Reactions: FB7777

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
It lasts for 90 days??? GTFO!

The last 5 months have more than sullied my usual positive outlook on humanity.

From the "Business Opportunity" people with "facts that aren't quite facts" on one side....to the people buying thermal foggers and smoke deodorizer and "fogging for da Rona" for cash in poor neighborhoods, there is enough despicable behavior going on to fill the hell I hope exists to overflowing.

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
As I’ve shared, we spray daily as requested and we spray a lot. Granted, we’re making a lot, but we make no promises whatsoever. We do not go outside our customer base, and they know exactly
what they’re getting. The very longest I’ve seen any chemical effectiveness is 24hrs. Not sure about that one way or another. By the way, I was a regular church goer before Covid, but I haven’t been since March😥 But, I Hate Amway!!

Reactions: Jim Pemberton

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
BUT, did I just now hear that, today, the CDC has hedged somewhat on hard surfaces, and the possibility of transmission. ??

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Saw a company down the street fogging a house.
Bunch of stupits who earlier this summer also fogged their smallish yard for mosquitoes. Been a long and dry summer.............all the skeeters are DED anyway.

steve_64

Saw a company down the street fogging a house.
Bunch of stupits who earlier this summer also fogged their smallish yard for mosquitoes. Been a long and dry summer.............all the skeeters are DED anyway.
Ticks like the dry climate.

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
BUT, did I just now hear that, today, the CDC has hedged somewhat on hard surfaces, and the possibility of transmission. ??
though this disease is new and therefore they're still learning about it. It is the same as most infectious diseases, person to person the most likely cause of infection, surface contact 2nd.

which is why social distancing, face masks, handwashing is still the most effective precaution just like it has been for decades

Back
Top Bottom