The end of the IICRC as we know it..

Mikey P

Administrator
just think, no more having to memorize how to get doughnut dust and drool stains out of Formica desk tops during Drain
Drudgery's oh so stimulating Tile classes.

When Paula Abdul and Pemberton's pet Raven start teaching protein stain removal, I'll be first in line!

F

FB7777

Jim Pemberton for President

my favorite supplier and a helluva good friend

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Mikey P said:
just think, no more having to memorize how to get doughnut dust and drool stains out of Formica desk tops during Drain
Drudgery's oh so stimulating Tile classes.

When Paula Abdul and Pemberton's pet Raven start teaching protein stain removal, I'll be first in line!

Get in line, Junior. shiteatinggrin

Ooroo,

shiteatinggrin

woodsey

Some one at the IICRC took a great idea and drove it over a cliff. I have taken 5 cirtifications and then they took them away because I did not take more classes. I had paid my dues every year then I was told my status is on hold. WHO IN THE HELL HYBRED DUMBASS AT THE IICRC CAME UP WITH THAT IDEA AND HOW DID THEY GET THAT MANY HYBREDS ON THE BOARD TO GO ALONG WITH IT ??????? Its like some Jihad mullah took them over and if you dont do what they say you are an infadel gonna get stoned. WOODSEY

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
I think you meant inbred Jeff, or maybe really you meant incestual which is how I have thought of them. Certainly cronyism at its worst.

randy

Name
Randy
rhyde said:
Oh, yeah.. the association that didn't realize how important it wasn't

LOL ,THAT really does say it all.
Sums it all up in 11 words.
Ruth Travis & JEFFRO are really the killers of the IICRC.
One organization can only take so much self-dealing by those running it until it implodes on their own bullshit.
Ruth will go down as the president that killed the IICRC off. (I kind of have warm feelings for her when I think about that.)
That being said they weren't the only ones.

Bob Foster

rhyde said:
Oh, yeah.. the association that didn't realize how important it wasn't

I suggested to Mike that should be at the top of the board for a day. Quote of the month for sure. Especially coming from you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom