The Everest 870 is going through Reno next week.

Mikey P

Administrator
Unbeknownst to me,my Gphone F'd up all the videos...

Screenshot_20190718-062835.png

Reactions: DAT

Mikey P

Administrator
Watch my video review and let's discuss using the 870 as the foundation of building a gasoline based dial wand truck.

Hell, if I were Aerotech I'd be offering the 870 as an option...

They have to be missing out on a market share that doesn't want to deal with diesel

Or excessive noise.

Or a PTO for that matter...

Look at Jim Martin's Blue Wave setup as an example

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
they would be crazy not to build a set up like this and put an 870 in it.....Chevy W4500..runs on unleaded fuel......16 foot low profile box....this one is a large capacity truck......it runs a GVW 14,500 and 19.5 tires...so they are built to haul weight...even with my tank full.....it's like that truck is empty.... 300 feet of vacuum hose... 150-gallon waste tank with a live A.P.O...I don't use a fresh tank...I really have no use for them....but there is more than enough room and load capacity to run whatever you want......no direct drive...no PTO...one fuel runs everything...replace my thermal wave with an 870....you are set for anything.......

P4100285.JPG

P4260208.JPG

PA050096.JPG

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
they would be crazy not to build a set up like this and put an 870 in it.....Chevy W4500..runs on unleaded fuel......16 foot low profile box....this one is a large capacity truck......it runs a GVW 14,500 and 19.5 tires...so they are built to haul weight...even with my tank full.....it's like that truck is empty.... 300 feet of vacuum hose... 150-gallon waste tank with a live A.P.O...I don't use a fresh tank...I really have no use for them....but there is more than enough room and load capacity to run whatever you want......no direct drive...no PTO...one fuel runs everything...replace my thermal wave with an 870....you are set for anything.......

View attachment 92336

View attachment 92337

View attachment 92338
Me like...

Jimbo

The 870 was sweet to use...got very hot in like 3 minutes...huge vacuum...very quiet compared to most Large Truckmounts...Thanks Mike and Rick...sorry we missed you, Derrick

Reactions: DAT and Cleanworks

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
The 870 was sweet to use...got very hot in like 3 minutes...huge vacuum...very quiet compared to most Large Truckmounts...Thanks Mike and Rick...sorry we missed you, Derrick
If this was at your house, i would've loved to see you custom truck mount. You are the one with v8 tm, right?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom