The Experience and Mikey’s Fest have joined forces for this September to bring you a

Mikey P

Administrator
The Experience and*Mikey’s Fest*have joined forces for this September to bring you a cleaner’s festival like no other! During trade show hours join us outside for REAL hands on testing and demos of wands, upholstery tools, rotary extractors, scrubbers, truckmounts, portables and all the latest gadgets. We’ll have real apartment tear out carpet to test ...
The post The Experience and Mikey’s Fest have joined forces for this September to bring you a cleaner’s festival like no other! appeared first on MikeysBoard.com !

More...

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Mikey P

Administrator
oh look, sarcasm from the Team Patch.

speaking of the Titanic, have you got that shipwreck turned even one degree yet?

or is Captain Hook still at Costco making reservations for his booth at the Bali Rug Humper's Tour?

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Y'all do realize we go to connections - the experience every year anyways right?

I see this as a win win for all, why the negativity?

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Seems an odd partnership with a high propensity for volatility when one of the biggest critics becomes a partner. The comment does come off snarky when I meant it to be funny, so I'll leave TEx alone and see how it works out.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom