The Experience and Mikey's Fest have joined forces for Vegas 2014

Mikey P

Administrator
The Experience and Mikey's Fest have joined forces for this September to bring you a cleaner's festival like no other!

During trade show hours join us outside for REAL hands on testing and demos of wands, upholstery tools, rotary extractors, scrubbers, truckmounts, portables and all the latest gadgets.
We'll have real apartment tear out carpet to test equipment and chemicals on, upholstery, tile and stone too!

Enjoy music and the Bud Light Girls in our cool tent for free flowing drinks and snacks and be sure to stay for the last day when we raffle off ALL THE DEMO TOOLS with proceeds going to the local SPCA."
Additional raffle tickets can be earned from competing and winning fun and exciting challenges as well

Many details to come!

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
Prize list already includes:

HOSS700 Rotary Extractor $3000
RX20 Rotary Extractor $3350
Rotovac 360XL Rotary Extractor $2500
20" Brush Pro Counter Rotating Brush Machine $3200
Turbo Force Turbo Hybrid Tile Spinner $800
PMF Wands $600
Zipper Drag Wand $2000
EDIC 175 Floor Machine (used in the Rotary Rodeo) $800
Prochem Titanium wand $1400
Prochem upholstery tool $450
Stone Pro 175 Floor Machine $ 800

and we aint even gotten started..

Last edited:

John Olson

Name
John Olson
It will be a raffle not an auction? If so I am buying a bucket load of tickets! That is an awesome list. I didn't even come clos to a prize list like that for the L&L raffle. Mikey you are in charge of getting prizes donated for next year and I am not taking no for an answer.

Wing It

Supportive Member
Name
John Wingfield
Glad to hear there will still be a MF 11 in Feb. I will be getting airbrushed t shirts in Daytona over labor day week.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
That sounds like fun....being able to buy raffle tickets or compete to win them. Finally a little action and something new and innovative so it's not the same old trade floor show. Way to go!

Reactions: Mikey P

Mikey P

Administrator
the parking lot is smaller than I thought and just about out of available space...

tentmapaltvw3_zps7494b974.jpg

Mikey P

Administrator
I'm taking lots of calls inquiring on how to get in on the fun from various vendors.

As they commit I'll update you all. I can tell you this, it's going to be a mad house out there.

Stone Pro has committed to moving their inside booth to the party and will have many different surfaces to clean, hone, polish or jackhammer. They'll be donating their demo floor machine to the raffle as well.

Sapphire wants to set up a nice tent as well with more free libations, snacks and a nice cool place to hang out

and be on the look out for more clear upholstery tool heads to be raffled off...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom