The Experience Conference in April

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Are you guys and gals heading to The Experience show on Clearwater Beach in April?
If not, why not? It's going to be a very cool event!

Here are 5 good reasons you won't want to miss it...
1. First off, there will be 3 days of instructional events
2. Second, it's being partnered with this year's Mikefest (always a blast)
3. Third, there's a trade show - we'll be in booth 203
4. Fourth, there's a Post Convention program that will be excellent
smile.gif

5. It'll be a lot of fun! Network, learn, hang out. Soak up sun, sand, and tides.

Here's a link with the agenda of speakers at the conference...
http://www.experiencetheevents.com/conf_agenda.html

The show runs from Monday - Wednesday April 27-29.

Then the day after the show - there's still more!
They are calling it the Post Convention Program.
One more day filled with speakers and education.
The cost for that entire day is $79 and it includes lunch.
Can't beat that!

During the Post Convention program I will spending a full day in an open ended discussion that covers A-Z in how to be more successful in commercial carpet care. It's going to a lot of fun! I hope you can come down and spend a day learning and sharing ideas on how to succeed in commercial carpet cleaning.

commercial-mastery.png

Of course you may also be interested in the FULL program. Registration is here...
http://www.experiencetheevents.com/conf_reg.html

Or if you just want to hit the trade show part of The Experience, here is a free VIP pass that will get you into the trade show only...

vip-2015.jpg

And in case you didn't know it, Clearwater Beach is absolutely GORGEOUS! http://www.clearwaterbeach.com

Clearwater Beach was voted Best Florida Beach Town by USA Today. http://www.visitclearwaterflorida.com/things-to-do/article/usa-todays-best-florida-beach-town

You can reserve a room at the Hilton (special rates) where the event will be hosted... http://www.experiencetheevents.com/venue.html

I hope to see you there!
smile.gif

Attachments

• smile.gif
    smile.gif
    1.1 KB · Views: 138

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
I wish it was this month and not in the middle of my busiest work season. A little Florida would be nice just about now.

Reactions: Cleantechsk

Mikey P

Administrator
Art lift your mattress and take those skinny Scrooge McDuck fingers of your and peel out ten soggy franklins to make the trip.

Surely your client base can get buy with out the worlds greatest owner operator for four days.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I hate when they run dual speakers. Especially when I want to see both presentations.

Nashville was like that, I was fortunate to sit in on Jim's presentation but then I missed Tony's color repair class.

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
Rick and Tom King are speaking at the same time... ugh.

Will they be recording the sessions for viewing later?

I think they should and grant access to anyone who is a paid attendee of the show. That way if there are two sessions they want to see at the same time they don't have to miss one of them..

Anyone who wants "the goods" but couldn't make it to The Experience, can pay to get access to the link to view. I'm sure they could set it up as a one time access so the link isn't shared and people aren't getting it for free.....Once you click and view, the link is then disabled.

Just a thought....and maybe a way for The Experience to make some extra money. Or they could get one of the big companies to sponsor.

Would the individual presenters have the right to record their presentations and distribute to anyone they want to? That could be another work around.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Will they be recording the sessions for viewing later?

I think they should and grant access to anyone who is a paid attendee of the show. That way if there are two sessions they want to see at the same time they don't have to miss one of them..

Anyone who wants "the goods" but couldn't make it to The Experience, can pay to get access to the link to view. I'm sure they could set it up as a one time access so the link isn't shared and people aren't getting it for free.....Once you click and view, the link is then disabled.

Just a thought....and maybe a way for The Experience to make some extra money. Or they could get one of the big companies to sponsor.

Would the individual presenters have the right to record their presentations and distribute to anyone they want to? That could be another work around.

I don't know of any plans to record the sessions. A few of the presenters have discussed recording their own presentations but no concrete plans and no plans for all of it to be recorded.

Maybe Jeff Cross will record his presentation so that the throngs coming to to hear Jim Pemberton and me talk about protector testing won't miss out.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
We are competing with Jeff Cross?

.....we'll hear crickets...Jeff has some of the most up to date and relevent information on his subject matter today.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom