The Experience / MikeyFest

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
Flying into Orlando on Wed night....Doing Disney Th, F, Sat. Driving to Clearwater on Sunday. Leaving sometime on Wednesday....waiting (and have been asking) for the agenda to be posted to know if Wed. will be a full day, or ending at noon. That will dictate return trip. Kind of weird that it's a M-T-W even this year instead of a W-Th-F.....

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
All MF classes and events will take place at the same time and location as the Experience program.

Our program will never overlap with itself.

Big news confirmed today, Jim Pemberton will be joining the program and the after hours hang sessions.

Awesome news....can't wait to meet him in person :)

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
You coming down Rich?
MeAt says he is if he can figure out how to use a car radio.
I hadn't planned on it, but as you usually do you pull in the best people in our industry. Dan would kill me. We were just talking about the Homeshow and I was telling him what I remembered of it and then he said "YOU weren't even here last year, you ran off to California." :biggrin:

I forgot. :lol:

Is Larry really going?

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I hadn't planned on it, but as you usually do you pull in the best people in our industry. Dan would kill me. We were just talking about the Homeshow and I was telling him what I remembered of it and then he said "YOU weren't even here last year, you ran off to California." :biggrin:

I forgot. :lol:

Is Larry really going?

Tell Dan that Lee said he expected you to come and keep me in line....he won't say no to "Uncle Lee"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom