The filter box on the floor next to the truckmount

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Is an awesome filter, BUT... it’s in a terrible spot!!!

Can any of you truckmount manufacturers comprehend the statement, “ITS IN THE WAY OF ACCESS TO OUR MACHINES!”

I see some of the steam actions have it routed next to the vac reel where IT SHOULD BE!!!

Does anyone else agree? If not, you probably never work on your machine

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Poor Matt

1608133483091.png

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I like the basket filter, just not the location. The hoses and water pump underneath the machine have very little access and they could’ve designed the waste tank to where it pointed out the back

I don’t want that goofy looking inline filter

I already had several in the past. The basket filter is the best.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Can't you just unbolt it and move it? Your machine has plenty of power, it's not like it would affect your results any. I'd move it back to the reels like you want.
Nope. I would have to install a 4”diameter elbow pointing to the back. I don’t want to do anything like that.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I have a box of muther inlaws old socks I use for a filter in my waste tank

Name
Lee Stockwell
There is no actual requirement for marine exhaust hose, there is no particular heat issue on the inlet side of the blower.

Name
Lee Stockwell
WM used 3" flex vacuum hose. Because my pro 2000 has two blowers and two recovery tanks I replaced it with 3" pvc that goes from each tank to the ceiling and curves over and straight down into the filter box by the door. I have a high narrow 150' hose reel that I put on top of a box with a long drawer under it.

It's easy to get a fresh filter bag out of the drawer, which I change once or twice a day.

I need to figure out how to post pictures.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom