The final results on Planet Guard

DevilDog

I could lie and tell you this product was crap....because I have competitors of mine on this site. But that is not the way I operate. I tell the truth...period.

Planet Guard is the best all around pre-spray I have used. I will not begin to try and explain why it works so well...but it does.

The residue left behind is minimal and does not affect drying times at all. Most carpets cleaned have dried faster than with anything I have used before and that is because of the minimal residue.

Planet Guard has easily handles some really soiled carpets. If you run into a greasy situation you just add a couple ounce of the Planet Guard degreaser and it will handle the grease fairly well.

My experience is exactly what a friend of mine has also found. And he is not one to say things are good unless they really are.

One final note...when we test pre-sprays we do not agitate much. Almost any pre-spray will work well with a lot of agitation. We test the products by themselves.

Planet Guard is outstanding.

DevilDog

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
I have not tried my sample yet but it is CRI approved so it should help me get my CRI approval

Todd, do you think I would try to steal your customers?

I have seen you and Linton out cleaning before so I know what neighborhoods you are in :shock:

but to be honest, if you are doing a good job, it won't matter you tries to muscle in

but someone took one of my churches

DevilDog, did you use the powder traffic lane cleaner or the liquid cleaner/rinse as your pre spray? Thanks

DevilDog

Sorry for the late response on this.

First of all Steve....I don't have really any worries about you or some other guys. But let's face it, we are competitors and if I can get an advantage honestly...I am going to do it. I really feel the marketing of Planet Guard gives a cleaner an advantage.

I would never knowingly go after a friends account. But trust me on this one, that courtesy is not always extended. That is one reason why we do not give work to guys that charge less than we do. If you do work for us you must charge at LEAST what we would charge.

And you must NOT give the client your card or anything like that. I have worked with so many snakes in this business. It is their loss, because the work I gave them was much more than the work they got ONE time from me and decided to screw me.

Now on to the way I use it. I do NOT use the cleaner rinse through the system. I have tested the cleaner rinse as a pre-spray and it works really well.

We mainly use the powdered traffic lane cleaner....and i probably use about 20% more than needed. I am just that way with this product. One reason i do not use the cleaner rinse through the system is that it has a form of peroxide in it and every time I use a product like that through the system it causes me all sorts of problems with my hose.

I can honestly say this product has been exceptional. It works as advertised and it can tackle some tough stuff. If you throw in some agitation it will clean well almost anything.

DevilDog

Name
Shawn Forsythe
It's all relative, Todd.

How does it compare to Jade?

That's the real question. Why do you answer those things that were never asked and leave the real questions unanswered?

But it is good that you have finally grounded yourself. And I am glad you have found a great protector for you. You needed some protection.

DevilDog

What the hell are you guys talking about?

I think I might have missed something.

What questions do you have.

DevilDog

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom