The Fred 19 6 foot dots

Mikey P

Administrator
In your area, if your regular contract commercial work hasn't removed them yet, it would be a nice gesture if you sent them all an email saying don't remove the stickers until you are coming out to pay them a cleaning visit. Otherwise the residue is going to collect dirt and the head janitor is going to try and get it off with some goobegone or goof off or something like that and cause delamination..

Reactions: Jim Pemberton

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
Those stickers aren't my problem. The second I offer advice on them they become my problem.

The residue is going to collect dirt until the carpet is replaced. I tell them I'll do what I can.

Mikey P

Administrator
Those stickers aren't my problem. The second I offer advice on them they become my problem.

The residue is going to collect dirt until the carpet is replaced. I tell them I'll do what I can.
Use TOPSPOT to remove the glue residue, than its no ones problem

Reactions: SamIam

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
In your area, if your regular contract commercial work hasn't removed them yet, it would be a nice gesture if you sent them all an email saying don't remove the stickers until you are coming out to pay them a cleaning visit. Otherwise the residue is going to collect dirt and the head janitor is going to try and get it off with some goobegone or goof off or something like that and cause delamination..

The amount of "permanent resoil damage" caused by d-limonene spotters caused by ....less than informed people of poor judgement....is beyond mathematical evaluation.

There is the original spot; then there is the ever growing cloud of resoil as the frustrated person keeps applying the same thing to get the spot out that is just the residue they left the last time.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
The amount of "permanent resoil damage" caused by d-limonene spotters caused by ....less than informed people of poor judgement....is beyond mathematical evaluation.

There is the original spot; then there is the ever growing cloud of resoil as the frustrated person keeps applying the same thing to get the spot out that is just the residue they left the last time.
Home pets spotters hold the top spot......

Then dish soap.

Reactions: Jim Pemberton

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Problem solved.

1650319875402.png

F

FB7777

So Wilbur…

somewhere between Boyle Meltdown number 16 and 17 I hear you retired…

‘’catch me up on the next Parson;s Project”

you still cleaning at all or do you just the old war stories?

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I did retire. I just need to teach these youngsters from my 40 plus years of experience. No more cleaning. This place is the crack cocaine for carpet cleaners= AND I got to meet my idol and role model`Jimmy.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom