The funniest post on ICS right now-Greg Cole

randy

Name
Randy
Well this Steve Lillard really knows how to make a total idiot out of himself.
Apparently he misses this place so much that he claims to have 20 bogus profiles here.
Also claims he attempted to apologize for the foul language/ abusive phone call to Mrs. Pailliotet, " she won't answer my calls".
Gee I wonder why ?

Reading the entire thread you have to wonder if this Lillard clown is a bonafide psychopath, or just a little pissy boy that needs his mouth washed out with Ultra Pak.

Our very own Steve Cameron had the best post of all on the thread:please address your replies for Steve Lillard to ("little Steve") so as to avoid confusion. Too funny BIG STEVE, but I don't think you have to worry about anyone confusing you with piss ant. I wouldn't even make that comparison.

randy

Name
Randy
Now after seeing his picture I would like to modify my vote to psychopath, retarded psychopath. I may be wrong though so maybe we should have a Mikey's board vote.

G

randy said:
Now after seeing his picture I would like to modify my vote to psychopath, retarded psychopath. I may be wrong though so maybe we should have a Mikey's board vote.

Va. not too far from Atlanta - maybe you should pop in for a visit , after all Steve did offer up the invitation .

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I like what he said about MB in this post, he pretty much said it all.

Nice post Steve!

Mikey's not a hater by any way ya want to measure it. He can be, however, a little over zealous.

There is a gang mentality over there, but mostly by suck ups and lap dogs that pile on for attention, and feel they are currying favor.

But mostly nice, original, well informed, and pretty darn sharp people.

The thing about Mikey's board is they seemed to have appointed themselves the Industry watch dog under the veil of looking out for the little guy.That's fine because they do point out some real scams and cons,but sometimes innocent people might get caught up in the net.
I will guarantee you that if Greg wants to they will give him plenty of space to refute any and all charges.

Back
Top Bottom