The Future Of Vortex

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Great post Shawn...I am glad to see some people still standing behind there products and service..........

Lorenzo...........???????.....

steve g

Name
steve garrett
good post shawn, however I don't think anyone was questioning if vortex would still be around, heck you yourself would prolly start it back up again if it came to that. I love your provision about arbitration, I will file that one in my memory bank. I see mention of a slide in machine, where is that, I would like to know its features and when it will be available, I am sure greenie is worried to death if it is plumbed with 2.5 or not.

in closing a thought, legends brands has bought up a number of companies, shawn what was the fate of another company that we all know after they did the same :lol:

MicahR

Name
Micah Richardson
Shawn evidently understands that transparency is the way to go with business. People trust those willing to show their good, bad, and ugly. As soon as other companies understand that they'll be that much farther ahead.

Thanks for sharing Shawn.

Mikey P

Administrator
Lower the price, put it in a Isuzu or Hino, prove to me that the manufacture loves (for more than 20 trucks) the V project, ditch the Kevin Miller nightmare and go with a round fresh tank and I'll buy another one.

Chris A

Name
Chris
Mikey P said:
Lower the price, put it in a Isuzu or Hino, prove to me that the manufacture loves (for more than 20 trucks) the V project, ditch the Kevin Miller nightmare and go with a round fresh tank and I'll buy another one.

Didn't they already put it in an Isuzu?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom