the Garage units are getting $$$

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
Might be an ok unit. My biggest concern would be whether the frame is sturdy enough. It doesn't look like the holes in the recovery tank baffles are large enough. As the tank fills there may be a lot restriction in air flow. Doesn't say what the tank is made of, likely aluminum. I do like the industrial belt tensioner.

Reactions: Wand Slinger
Name
Scott Turknett
Yes, that waste tank is aluminum

Might be an ok unit. My biggest concern would be whether the frame is sturdy enough. It doesn't look like the holes in the recovery tank baffles are large enough. As the tank fills there may be a lot restriction in air flow. Doesn't say what the tank is made of, likely aluminum. I do like the industrial belt tensioner.

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
Looks like an interesting design but a huge fail using a Honda. Whole point of a machine like this is so you can work on it yourself.

If you want to see schematics of small honda motors you need a password to their server so basically you have to be a certified shop

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
You can still work on the machine a lot I guess, belts, blower, etc... just your going to have trouble if you ever need to rebuild or repair the motor itself.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
KOHLER!

I agree the first thing I was wondering was if the frame was strong enough.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
that frame looks plenty strong enough, if small waterbox was added it could almost be one of Duanes..

I'm ditching my kohler for honda next time it dies, know several pressure washers who have done the same getting way better economy and lifespan

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I always thought Magic Wand was an oddball company. And they're in California. Of course their prices are well over normal

SamIam

Name
sam miller

They have some dog chemicals, the grease eater 2 times concentrate is a concentrated as slop and gobble. If you buy in bulk and get a couple cases $55 a far for first time buyers.

Basically you use about 4 oz in a 4-1 hydroforce. It’s loaded with oxy and enzymes and is great a a pet stain and odor control base product you can add your favorite cide to it and it work great on mild to moderate per odors and stain.

Also it’s a lower ph so and nicer homes and carpets it’s good for those.

I still carry a little magic potion to.

And their Oxy Blaster is great.

Not a fan of the two times concentrate oxy blaster it doesn’t work as well.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Rule of sales: It doesn't matter if they got a good deal, or if they thought they got a good deal.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom