The Girls are kicking ass!

Mikey P

Administrator
I feel like a Hagopian hack when I call into the office or the Girls call me to give me an update or see how much hose I got on the truck or some such thing.

Very professional.

9 thumbs up so far.

You broke dicks who answer your own phone on the job should not think twice about Full Circle AND getting it on with the Monster.

For a wet Febuary we're pretty darn busy.

I owe it all to modern technology. my site, Monster Cards and four girls on the phone getting each call assures this will be a killer year.

My wife says she misses me and feels like I kicked her out of my life. :lol:

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Does this mean we can call your number now and tell whoever answers what an asshole you are?

Jeff Madsen

Supportive Member
Name
Jeff Madsen
How do they know how much time to schedule you for on a given job? What happens with "emergencies"? What happens when you're running a special and one of your clients calls with a bunch of ridiculous questions? It seems like it would be a difficult transition to make.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Carpet Cleaning Fool said:
I'm sick of answering the phone.

Can somebody tell me how much?

Its on the site. They have 2 plans, plus add ons.

Mikey P

Administrator
How do they know how much time to schedule you for on a given job? What happens with "emergencies"? What happens when you're running a special and one of your clients calls with a bunch of ridiculous questions? It seems like it would be a difficult transition to make.

jhc chicken little, how do you even get out of bed in the morning?

the answer to all those panic attacks?...

The same thing my wife would have done.

The transition has been extremely smooth.

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
Full CIrcle makes a ton of sense. However they are telling people that call up that they are new and really aren't staffed all that well! I had a buddy who is an O&O call them 2-3 weeks ago at my suggestion and he was told that! YIKES! He was also told that they are a division of Pro's Choice? Is that correct?
Full circle sounds like great concept and it's website is world class. Let's hope they live up to the hype. Please keep us all informed about their quality of work Mikey!

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Anyone else other then Mikey doing this?.

Mikey's testimony doesn't count because you know their totally kissing his ass to get us onboard. We'd probably get some drunk dude answering the phone for us.

BTW, thanks for the referral Mike :mrgreen:

Albert

Name
George Valliant
tmdry said:
I'm sick of answering the phone.

Can somebody tell me how much?

Its on the site. They have 2 plans, plus add ons.

I'm getting bad.

Keep forgetting there's a world wide web outside mikeysboard.

Guess I'll check out the website tomorrow.

Mikey P

Administrator
Brain Robison started last week as well.

They will be scheduling all the areas he covers. :shock:

If they can pull that off, they can do anything.

Mikey P

Administrator
I got three emails from the Girls today, a recorded voice message (attached sound bite) that a customer left last night and two requests to call some picky ladies who just had to have their Mikey fix.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Mikey P said:
I got three emails from the Girls today, a recorded voice message (attached sound bite) that a customer left last night and two requests to call some picky ladies who just had to have their Mikey fix.

Can the not answer the phones 24/7? and can they call back customes who leave messages?

Bjorn

lets see when the new car smell turns to patchouli when mickey has to pay the service

Name
Nate W.
Mikey P said:
Brain Robison started last week as well.

They will be scheduling all the areas he covers. :shock:

If they can pull that off, they can do anything.

That's not saying much Mikey....... :lol:

Sorry B, if your reading this. :twisted:

Mikey P

Administrator
Listen to Wiki Wiki..
How hard can it be to schedule jobs on a island?

Corks books jobs in cali, texas, nevada and one more dump.

dgargan

I have been singing their praises for almost a year now but nobody listened. Mikey signs up and and now they listen. LOL! I guess if FC can pass the Mikey test they will get a ton of new sign ups. Glad things are working out Mikey

Name
George Valliant
Can they close more sales or are they going to cost me sales?

Should I expect my workload go up or down after signing up for the service?

Mikey P

Administrator
Can they close more sales or are they going to cost me sales?

Should I expect my workload go up or down after signing up for the service?

In my case they are getting to more calls then my ultra busy wife was able to.

harryhides

Name
Tony
I saw and heard those girls working a week ago and they sounded awesome.
I was told that they are required to go work on a truck before they can start work answering calls.

Mikey P

Administrator
any of you skeptics are invited to "shop" my company @ 831 476 9721 as long as you confess that you're a MBer' at the end of the call.

If I see any gay bars on the schedule any time soon I'll shut this damn place down faster than you can say "It's a wonderful day at Connoisseur, how can I help you..."

Am I the only one that thinks the service is too expensive? I just can't see 99 dollar special guys paying 25 dollars per appointment. What happens if you get several calls that last 10-15 minutes and they don't book any jobs, or they book the job and Mrs. Piff changes her mind? You are out that money. My simple easy math has each job costing 15 dollars if they book every single call. Do you know how many calls I get from people claiming to make me the number one spot on google, people wanting a job, or people asking for donations? A lot. Warren Buffet always says he looks for three things before investing in a company. First he sees if the company has a competetive advantage or staying power. That is like comparing service ceo to service monster. We all know which program is better and more cost effective. The second thing he looks at is the companies management. Do they have smart honest ethical people running the business? Greg Cole mentioned that they are understaffed and can not take on a lot of business at this time. That imo means they are poorly managed. The last thing he looks at is the price. He wants to get value for his money. If the stock is inflated or overvalued he will wait for a more attractive price. If the price is too high then you will never make money on your investment. I will wait to see how many people sign up and post positive or negative comments. If people I trust like it and say it helps their business then I will consider it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom