the golden rule of Business..

Mikey P

Administrator
Charge enough so you can offer a discount.

thinking.gif

Lets face it, people of all walks of life, megazilionaires and single wide trailer trash all love a discount of some sort.

If needed when we get a price shopper on the phone we will offer a 10 to 15% first time discount. I'll still make over .40 a foot but the enticement go them to book.
Once I've have them in love with our service I'll offer frequent flier discounts that still have us earning at least .40

For example, every February we do out annual client appreciation mail out. This year it cost me $50 for the cards and zilch for the follow up email to see if they got the card.

All the jobs would be completed until march 15th but so far we have over 45 jobs done with a $13,000 + revenue.
With to that offer I'm making an educated guess that 20% of those customers would have called in during February.

The offer we make though Fill My Schedule also works terrific.

agree or disagree?

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum

thinking.gif

Lets face it, people of all walks of life, megazilionaires and single wide trailer trash all love a discount of some sort.

If needed when we get a price shopper on the phone we will offer a 10 to 15% first time discount. I'll still make over .40 a foot but the enticement go them to book.
Once I've have them in love with our service I'll offer frequent flier discounts that still have us earning at least .40

For example, every February we do out annual client appreciation mail out. This year it cost me $50 for the cards and zilch for the follow up email to see if they got the card.

All the jobs would be completed until march 15th but so far we have over 45 jobs done with a $13,000 + revenue.
With to that offer I'm making an educated guess that 20% of those customers would have called in during February.

The offer we make though Fill My Schedule also works terrific.

agree or disagree?

NO postage? I just paid close to $300 for postage for cards, I'm waiting on the weather to mail out.

Back
Top Bottom