The hardest person to train is...

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
yourself, ie the OTHER side of your body.
Was wanding today with my left arm, feels so awkward. Kept wanting to switch back to the right and had to force myself to keep using the left. Been getting a twinge in the right shoulder, thought it be prudent to give it a rest. Just have to get the body used to working with the other arm.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Ron Werner said:
yourself, ie the OTHER side of your body.
Was wanding today with my left arm, feels so awkward. Kept wanting to switch back to the right and had to force myself to keep using the left. Been getting a twinge in the right shoulder, thought it be prudent to give it a rest. Just have to get the body used to working with the other arm.

My left arm really starting earlier this year due to a lot of overworking it as that seems to be the wand arm for some reason (I'm right handed). When it hurts when you wake up you know you better do something different. It takes a long time to heal an overuse injury. Try to use your other arm most of the time, and do light dumbell lifting with the bad arm. Find out how much you can lift without pain and keep within that range.

I started with my right arm, experienced the same problems as you, started using my left arm five years ago, and can clean with either arm perfect but I now prefer my left.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Ron Werner said:
Was wanding today with my left arm, feels so awkward. .

Keep it up and you'll get used to it, Ron.
it will eventually become second nature, just like your right is now

..L.T.A.

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
I trained myself to use both hands when my right elbow started to hurt. Now I am as good with the one as the other. ( and both elbows hurt)........... shiteatinggrin

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Ron Werner said:
Thats the challenge, the big urge is to switch back to my right because I can clean faster

yes I know...been there done that.
stay with it, though.
it won't take that long.
and your body will thank you for working ambidextrous .

You also find it easier to wand from the left side in many situations
(once you're used to it)

..L.T.A.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom