The "Holy Grail" ....they tell me.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
It could just be a fluke. lol

Dallasgoogle.jpg

On "Carpet Cleaning Dallas"....I'm about number 4.
Pain in the ass.

tman7

Supportive Member
Name
Tony Gillihan
If your signed in to a google account it will track the pages you click on and will bring those pages to the top of future search results. IOW Google shows you what it thinks you want to see. I imagine alot of people are not doing nearly well as they think they are.

G

I "they" still stand by my statement ;) Let me know, and I'll keep track of your progress for you for free once in awhile. It is smart to go after the lower competitive keyword "Carpet Cleaner". Get your foot in golden gates sooner.

Keyword "Carpet Cleaning Dallas" has about 98+ searches a day on average Your ranked past 1000
Keyword "Carpet Cleaner Dallas" has about 13+ searches a day on average. Your rank #34

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I do know all this.
It's just the first time it's happened even while signed in.
Thought it was funny. I figured it was a fluke. Especially when I went to Jens computer and tried it. lol

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Eric Strate said:
I "they" still stand by my statement ;) Let me know, and I'll keep track of your progress for you for free once in awhile. It is smart to go after the lower competitive keyword "Carpet Cleaner". Get your foot in golden gates sooner.

Keyword "Carpet Cleaning Dallas" has about 98+ searches a day on average Your ranked past 1000
Keyword "Carpet Cleaner Dallas" has about 13+ searches a day on average. Your rank #34

Hey, Eric...Oh I believed you when you said it and still do. Thanks for the help.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom