The Jobs Keep Getting Better Everyday.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
More and more of my jobs are not cleaning carpet but attempting to resurrect it from the dead. These are not always the most profitable but each one comes with allot of referrals. I’m starting to get a reputation as the guy who fixes problems. This is low grade residential carpet in a call center. I ran out of peroxide before I could get half of the coffee spills but they should be happy with the results.

101_0701.jpg

101_0702.jpg

Able 1

Name
Keith
I would tell them to get those plastic floor mats those chair wheels ARE going to ruin the carpet. Looks great though!

Becker

Name
Becker
Nice work, I hate comm work.

All will be impressed.

Drop a card on each desk. Because I'm not kidding you the employees will be impressed.

I'm amazed sometimes.

Last week I did a vacant home. New owners thought it was un cleanable. when I was done they thought it look like new. And let me tell you this sippy cup, candy stained carpet was not that bad.

Those that have never hired professional carpet cleaning have no idea what we can do.

They sometimes rent a rug dr, or use a friends home unit and think their carpet is unclean able.

Till they come to work on Monday and see how the carpet around their desk looks new.

Good work!

Name
BradFenstermaker
Get that call center on a quarterly cleaning. I have one that is 2500sqft, they have commercial carpet though.

Ask them to go ahead get a reminder call in 3 mths while it still looks good.

Great Job

minuteman

One pic says a thousand words,... "Like"..."Good Job" ! "&"...

"Remember that groom rake out in the Van"..."Try & Use it... sometimes"!

Greg

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
minuteman said:
One pic says a thousand words,... "Like"..."Good Job" ! "&"...

"Remember that groom rake out in the Van"..."Try & Use it... sometimes"!

Greg

The carpets needed replaced. This was a low dollar deal. Of course I suggested mats for under the chairs. The only reason they were able to have it cleaned was because the landlord picked up the bill on account of some water damage stains coming from the apartment upstairs. Your right this should have been groomed but if it’s a low dollar deal like this and I’m falling behind on my hourly average, grooming is the first step that gets thrown out.

minuteman

landlord picked up the bill

Hay... "the Landlord" will call you in the future cause you did such a Good Job,
as for the the raking,... "Been Dare... Don Datt"!

Just Remember... "go the extra inch... you will gain millions of miles" !

Greg

Mikey P

Administrator
I'm convinced that Post Padding after ANY method with cotton/blend pads will steal you more commercial work then a low price could ever hope to do.

tim

Mikey is right on with the post pad on commercial, especially if they are not maintained well. I cleaned a church friday. I used a brute with tuways, cimex with fiber pads and hot water extraction. The tuway pads did fine on the lightly soiled areas but when we got to the really dirty stuff, it was terrible! Checked the dilution on Hot Knife, switched to Releasit. Still no good. Switched to the Glad Pads and it really came clean. The Brute with the Glad Pads seemed to clean as well as the Cimex. Really nasty areas we used HWE and with a strong prespray, outcleaned them all.

As we were leaving, the carpets started to wick. We post padded with dry Glad Pads and I was shocked at how much soil we picked up. We spent forever vacuuming, cimexed and still pulled up soil in the post pad. I have post padded before but never saw near this much transfer. Done with Tuways by the way!

Pictures look great, keep up the good work. Dont sell your client short, some just dont know how much better a good cleaning can make their carpets look. Some only have their last SS cleaning to go by.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
I agree post padding is very helpful on some commercial carpet. I can usually tell if it’s likely to wick back up or have issues with uneven drying. I used Power Burst scrubbed with CRB and extracted with Procyon.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom