THE JUDSON C-4 VIDEO BY REQUEST !!!!

C

cucu

i ordered my tnt this morning why ain't it here yet....go make a home movie about my tnt

Larry I can tell you after speaking with a kohler rep and my dealer that kohlers have had problems with oil gasket seals or leaking oil. I know four cleaners including myself that had to replace the gasket. It was covered under warranty though. No problems since having the gasket replaced. I am referring to the 20 hp air cooled engine.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
My 25hp Kohler has a small oil leak somewhere, not really a problem. Been running very consistently with no down time.

The C4 looks like a great replacement machine, very tempting, but my CanAm will last for years.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Les,

You've mentioned the C4 will run 2 stardard flows, what does it take for it to run 2 high flows, will the 4HT keep up w/ it and at the same temp, or will the temp drop by less than 200 w/ 2 high flow wands running?

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
Very Nice Machine!

Question: How do you clean out the waste tank with that tiny round access? I am used to the large top lid on my Powermatic.

Suggestion: Why not run oil hose through the fresh water tank like the Powermatic does? This would keep the oil much cooler in hot weather and probably lengthen engine life. It would be simple and trouble free as well.

Not mentioned: I watched Duane Ouxley's Dominator video and he was showing how easy his machine was to change belts. He even had a nifty pumpout option that could be belt driven as I recall. Is the C-4 belt change as easy?

Also, what are the differences you like better with the Briggs over the Kohler? Is there much difference in the price of the engine?

Ryan

As much as I want to find something to pick apart on this TM Les, I like it. I've never seen a C4 close up like that.

How simular is the reactor?

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Loren Egland said:
Suggestion: Why not run oil hose through the fresh water tank like the Powermatic does? This would keep the oil much cooler in hot weather and probably lengthen engine life. It would be simple and trouble free as well.

Not mentioned: I watched Duane Ouxley's Dominator video and he was showing how easy his machine was to change belts. He even had a nifty pumpout option that could be belt driven as I recall. Is the C-4 belt change as easy?
Haven't had to change a belt yet but the bolts on the blower are very easy to access.

is there any issue of that oil hose degrading in the water? If it ever leaked you would have a real mess.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Ron Werner said:
is there any issue of that oil hose degrading in the water? If it ever leaked you would have a real mess.

it's not a "hose", Ron.
it's a copper coil that runs through the water box.
I never say "never" but they can't leak inside the box cause they never break .
It's a great system ..8000 hours on a motor isn't uncommon

It's more likely your propane would blow up than the cooling coil in the box springing a leak.
what I'm saying is....it's a non issue

..L.T.A.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Ron Werner said:
depending on the coils you would have a huge drop in temp of the oil by the time it returned to the engine.

welp, I s'pose so, but I don't know what that has to do with fly's knees.

..L.T.A.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom