The King Of Social Media will be gracing Mikeyfesters with his presence..

Mikey P

Administrator
Rob, Mr 27, Anspach has found some time in his hectic schedule to drop by M10F in the flesh and share his wisdom on how to drum up more Likes, new bigger and better clients, photos of your client's dinners, animated waving Kitty GIFs, a sweet hook up on new GMC Cadillacs AND MORE!!

When it comes to Facebook, Pintrist, My Space, Linked In, Tweeter and all the rest, ROB is the answer man.

Check out his Oprah Book of the month HERE

Rob Anspach

Supportive Member
Name
Rob Anspach
Social media doesn't work...without you being social!

Well, I hope not to disappoint. And thanks for the grand introduction. Oprah, hah! My book was written with a lot of stories that I believe most carpet cleaners can relate too...and it's easy to follow. But here's the thing...if you want your fan page to work for you...you must learn to be social. It's not about constantly pumping your marketing message to the masses...it's about developing relationships with your fans, friends and followers and getting them to trust you enough that they want to hear more, refer you and buy from you. Make the social experience always about the customer.

http://www.robanspach.com/books.html

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Thanks Rob, i just bought your book! Social media is something i am terrible at and look forward to this.

Mike, rob was running an offer buy 1 book and receive 2nd book to share.
Do you want to put it up for a raffle?

Mikey P

Administrator
Thanks Rob, i just bought your book! Social media is something i am terrible at and look forward to this.

Mike, rob was running an offer buy 1 book and receive 2nd book to share.
Do you want to put it up for a raffle?

done!

Thanks Shane, I don't care what Rob says about you, you're OK in my book

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
That's what I am all about, sharing and caring ... :smile:

Crossing my fingers marty wins.

Back
Top Bottom