The L.A. Joe Polish sales pitch today

C

cucu

It,s late im tired and just got home from L A...
so what questions have you got about it . and i,ll fill you in tomorrow evening on what i thought about it

Bjorn

are you now a plutonium member

did you sign up for private lessons from lisa and joe

could they speak for more than 10 minutes without mentioning how great they are

C

CleaningLA

I was there and there was no big sales pitch at all. They did talk about but no big sales to join I went for one great idea and received 4 so all in all 97$ well spent.

C

cucu

Mikey P said:
Did Lisa projectile vomit on you?

yes they both did, and one of them had eaten a waldorf salad and one had eaten spring rolls

"are you now a plutonium member" no im not . it was offered but with no hard sell behind it and as Tammy was not with me i would not have joined with out her giving the go ahead, but we are talking about it

"could they speak for more than 10 minutes without mentioning how great they are"
Joe would go about 25 mins before leting you know ..Lisa never did,

i very much enjoyed it , no big sales pitch . just great insight into what you should be doing and the reasons why your not doing it

during the breaks, the people i talked , most of whom are pluto heads for 3-5 years ,and they had no problem saying how much it had helped them in business and worth the money

the 2 things that stood out to me, was that everyone there was very positive about there business,s and second it was a lot of husbands and wifes together unlike connections or mf where for the most part its bdcc,ers wearing clothes from target and wally-world just looking to bitch and moan about everything

it was not what i was expecting , No big hype , no "you gotta joint the fishy club or your doomed" Not one glass of kool aid. I got at least 10 ideas to work on if im going to take the housing market serious.

i have to look at it , if i go to mf i can kiss away 1500 to 2000 and make no return on it or i can join the fishy club have better odds of making me money back

and yes i know there is nothing new in marketing etc...., but people pay us to clean carpet because thay dont know how to ....and i dont know marketing

Mikey P

Administrator
i have to look at it , if i go to mf i can kiss away 1500 to 2000 and make no return on it or i can join the fishy club have better odds of making me money back
Not my fault you spent the whole event drinking and gallivanting.

If you'd attended the classes and seminars you would have came away with plenty.

would also help if you socialized with people other than Greenie and Brevik.

C

cucu

Mikey P said:
Not my fault you spent the whole event drinking and gallivanting.

If you'd attended the classes and seminars you would have came away with plenty.

would also help if you socialized with people other than Greenie and Brevik.

Dont take it all personel...fook..im just sayin , for years now all i heard about joey is .con-man. thats not what i found it to be

as for the the mf class of yast year...Tony,s on dyeing was not for me as i could teach dyeing, Jim p on furniture was on during my drinking time , and how to build a ss370 ...i fooking own one i dont want to rebuild it ...it,s not a vortex , i have done the drizone class in seattle, and chuck dewalts in tennessee ,i can teach truma cleaning, and i do carpet repairs every day

what i dont know is marketing so i have to look at fishy and sfs..H.P is too orange for me and has to much oil in his hair there is no way i could be in his class and take him serious

Brian R said:
I think T's head just exploded.

i cleaned one of them up last night, in fact i had 2 t/ jobs last night
first was a "ck himself out" and the second was a kid who shot his dad in the head

Mikey P

Administrator
SO DID YOU ATTEND THE 3 CLASSES WE HAD ON MARKETING?

NO.

Lots more even hipper things planned for this year.

Joe's events are like I said in that interview, they are live versions of the serious rooms on the forums.

But because you are face to face with the posters the accountability is more intense and real.

If you say you are going to do something at this months get together you better show up to the next round table with an Excel sheet showing PnL's or the Piranha crowd will eat you up.

If you need that sort of pressure Cu, than go for it, it obviously works for many.

Mikey P

Administrator
more like 10 AM to 10 AM

but lock him in a dry room with a bunch of well dressed AuntrOpanuUers and all of a sudden he has a hardon for absorbing information.

C

cucu

"But because you are face to face with the posters the accountability is more intense and real.

If you say you are going to do something at this months get together you better show up to the next round table with an Excel sheet showing PnL's or the Piranha crowd will eat you up."

I have no idea what they are excel and im gussing PnL,s are profit and loss

Mike you know im as odd as the next rug sucker, fook i fired my own brother . for all my time at this iv been lucky with the way work has came to me. never planned it because i dont know where to start.

last night 3 detectives watched me do the clean up because they had never in 20 years on the job they had never seen a scene cleaned up.

and now because i want to find out how to do it right i have watch and learn something new , maybe i do need pressure . its easy to sit behind a keyboard and run me mouth on how great i am. but in truth iv just been very lucky to land the apts and trauma work and make money at it

if you had my 3 trucks and all the drying equipment etc, would,nt you want to max out the money you could be making. i just want to find out how to build the road map to do just that

and unlike you im a smoking, coffee drinking unhealthy ass that never wants to stop working .i dont want off the truck i want my heart attack on interstate 880 and to fook up everybodys day in traffic....but i want to leave behind a nice biz for Tammy and me Kids

"But because you are face to face with the posters the accountability is more intense and real."

would that be so bad for me...when was the last time you ever seen me serious..

And if you look back a few weeks i stated that i would not be in the place i am now if it was not for this board
If anything it is because of this place i want and know i can be doing 300k a year or more so blame your own damm self for me ck,ing out J.P

and no you dont get 10% so fook off

Bjorn

with your heavy Swedish accent I can hardly understand your posts

zxyHoward.jpg

Mikey P

Administrator
Cu,
the JP program is proven to work for many people, cant argue that.

Will it get YOU into a steady flow of residential homes?

Only you know the answer to that.

C

cucu

Mikey P said:
Cu,
the JP program is proven to work for many people, cant argue that.

Will it get YOU into a steady flow of residential homes?

Only you know the answer to that.

Thats the whole point . i dont know what will untill i pick a starting point. If thats JP . sfs, etc
i think i am better starting with something that is proven rather then throwing darts at the wall and hoping something will stick

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
My nephew just started a Mini Franchise in Union City and is currently on page 1 of google.

He plans to send work to cu as it comes in.

Jimbo

Good on you, Jerry! Pick out your own route and follow it...I will be interested in knowing how the fishy stuff works for your biz...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom