The last 2 days have been a bitch!!!!

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Yesterday started out with my van computer starting to fail. At the first job the plugs on the machine fouled and the machine wouldn't run correctly. Had to run back to the shop to swap plugs and was off to work again. The van engine kept dying dying but was able to restart and move on. Today , after the second job , the computer failed completely and I was fortunate to have a good mechanic who came to me to swap out the computer which we got overnight. Some days are a bitch. Didn't miss a beat.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Sound like you got it all back up and running fast. I’m impressed actually. Rust never sleeps. That’s why I always want a back up unit. Allot of repairs cost more if you have to have them done ASAP. Like the overnight shipping or replacing a pump or blower verses rebuilding.

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Have you ever broke a belt on your vacuum? Do you take care of your machine or is that Genesis a POS?

Golden Boy

R

R W

My van and Genesis 59 is 6 years old, and I "pat it on the ass" every morning, hoping it all works well all day. At least I have a spare Genny for parts. I had that same problem, but it was the plug wires that were shorting out and bogging the engine.

My biggest problem the last 2 days have been a rear light/turn signal not working all the time. Go to check it, and it works. I gotta pull the tail light assembly to change the friggin bulb.

Back
Top Bottom