The latest V

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
I was hoping the latest V model would be at MF so I could hear some comments, but it was in Florida at the time.

I guess that leaves Adam to fill me in on the latest developments. So Adam, what's the latest and greatest on the V? What's new or improved?

F

FB7777

a Vortex is made of the freshest components and vine ripened.

They are built to order... if it is built it is paid for except for the demo truck that travels around the country

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
they are getting more friendly when it comes to ordering your machine a little different then standard model

on the newer machines the fresh water tank is set farther back

the vacuum hose reel is set closer to the garage door

there is another heat exchanger, actually can heat the water just off that at 250 easily if needed

there are holes in the PTO cover to grease the fittings without taking the cover off

there have been some holes added to be able to see the blower sight glass without removing the blower cover

the have add more welds where needed

there are baffles in the fresh water tank to prevent/reduce sloshing/movement

the live hose reels have the first 25' plumbed to 5/8 or 3/8 can't remember which one it is or if that is a new item

there is a pressurized line that comes off the fresh water tank for prespraying

rhyde

Name
rhyde
work'in his van over would be part of our "platinum package"

He chose our "tarnished aluminum" package ...that's where we idle the V out front and send in a Mexican day laborer with 1/2 hour worth of experience to pad the job ...

don't worry my little day laborer will up-selling the shit out of him enzymes and Teflon either in broken English or skillfully written flash cards...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom