the LB & me!

O

Oz the Rookie

Just rinsed 660 sqft, 5 ar's & a staircase in 35 mind while wand grooming. 1 hr 10 min total not bad. Oh couldn't've done it w/out my side kick vacuuming! Thanks Davis! shiteatinggrin left cool 2 the touch as usual here @ Connoisseur!

Nice job OZ and you did it single wanding. Dang.

We did a 600 dollar job in 2 hours 15 minutes. I inspected everything and didn't see anything wrong. We even vacuumed some of it which is rare for commercial work.

I asked my help how he got done so fast with the set of offices next to mine (we dual wanded this job). He was moving super fast.

I forgot his wife is taking him to dinner and a movie tonight. :lol:

I guess I will have to find little ways to motivate him so we can clean with this kind of production all the time.

C

cucu

Oz the Rookie said:
Just rinsed 660 sqft, 5 ar's & a staircase in 35 mind while wand grooming. 1 hr 10 min total not bad. Oh couldn't've done it w/out my side kick vacuuming! Thanks Davis! shiteatinggrin left cool 2 the touch as usual here @ Connoisseur!

is this fooking guy trying to talk like me

O

Oz the Rookie

No it wasn't same job mike, @ Harper only becomes about production if that person has no pride in their work. I do & right now alot of my work represents Connoisseur quality. I was trying to show the kid how he could work. If he wanted 2

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Oz the Rookie said:
No it wasn't same job mike, @ Harper only becomes about production if that person has no pride in their work. I do & right now alot of my work represents Connoisseur quality. I was trying to show the kid how he could work. If he wanted 2

What's that?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom