The Mikey's Board 12" Devastator Loaner Program.

This thread has been sticked forever.
Supportive Member
Credits
Name
Stephen
It’s disrespectful to the Dev
Bullshit. Any fool can get great results with 230F water, 600psi and 400CFM suction.

For it to perform so well with 130F water, 80psi and 300CFM AND a lower ph product like Biobreak, is proof of good design. I argue that this is the best demonstration of the Dev that has been posted yet!

So nyah.

Last edited:
Supportive Member
Credits
Name
Robert Hodge
So, where's this wand on its journey as of today? My luck, I'll get it during Christmas week when cleaning is at a standstill! Can you create a post as to where it is and where its going to next cleaner? Hell, I was thinking of buying all the Devo wands and lending them out for tryout......for a small fee. Maybe I'd even send a Dang wand for comparison.

RW.....old shit.

Administrator
Credits
Name
Mike Pay-oh-tay
Getting my first truckmount in December. Graduating from porty land even though I only clean carpets a day or two a month. Might have to pick up one of these because the truckmount is an old spitfire 4.0. Very weak, but this wand should be about perfect for that size right?
Yes sir!

Administrator
Credits
Name
Mike Pay-oh-tay
Three Areotech owners have tried the 12 and all report that it has too much suction

And the included whip hose is collapsing.

For them they are going to have to use a Hole Glide and a lined, non tapered whip hose. The sustained AT heat and suction is just too intense.